Summit Point July 18-20

laxcat

in for sun...1st day with nesba and 1st time @jefferson, i heard jefferson doesnt have power any1 want to share a generator :)

JGardy_781

laxcat;1032 wrote: in for sun...1st day with nesba and 1st time @jefferson, i heard jefferson doesnt have power any1 want to share a generator :)
Correct - for all practical purposes, there's no power available at JC.

VT-Rider

There are three of us coming down from Vermont for the 18th and 19th. Our first time at Summit.

I do have a quick question are we able to drop a trailer off at the track Thursday night rather then tow it to the hotel?

Thanks in advance and see you there.
Alex

Matt H

You can get in the paddock the night before to drop off a trailer, setup pit, or even to camp. Note that you will need to drop off in the "Main" paddock Thursday night for Friday's event. We will be moving to the Jefferson Circuit paddock Friday night for Saturday's and Sunday's events. See you there!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
msanna;1120 wrote: i'm in for fri and sat, can't wait!
Bummer, we'll miss you, we'll be at the Beave this weekend. Is Desmo joining you? :D Moose is going to spend the day with a friend, it'll be too hot for him to sit in the trailer, and he won't come out! :eek:

msanna

HondaGalToo;1124 wrote: Bummer, we'll miss you, we'll be at the Beave this weekend. Is Desmo joining you? :D Moose is going to spend the day with a friend, it'll be too hot for him to sit in the trailer, and he won't come out! :eek:
That is a bummer! We were just at Beaver and had a blast, its a great place for dogs.
And of course, Desmo will be at Summit, we rarely leave home without him!

snmirab

I'm still waiting on the motor, crossing my fingers that it comes in on time. Looking forward to riding with all the first timers... this year I mean ;)

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Chris CBR996;1313 wrote: JC is a fun track, no matter what anyone says. It gets a bad rap for some reason.
Actually, most people I know like JC (except for Morph)! I ride Pocono East on occasion which is mostly access roads, at least JC is a real track. So... I'm looking forward to the workout pushing around the R1.

Belvidere huh? I'll send you an invite when we play at the Brewhaha next month!

Dave561

Control Rider
I avoided it for a while cause it waws the only track i crashed on. Since then I've crashed on many of the others, :dunno: so looks like I'll be making a return to JC this Sat :D

Maryland998

In for Main

Riding Main only. Two days in a row in the heat can be a bit much. Props to the CR's that do it all the time. Ken.

twowheels12

Chris CBR996;1313 wrote: JC is a fun track, no matter what anyone says. It gets a bad rap for some reason.
I don't think it gets a bad wrap either. Very fun track indeed. If anything, I would assume its played out for some people. Since its one of the closest tracks to the DC area.

For example, two of my friends and I are signing up for a day in the near future. We all love JC, yet our agreement was "anything but jefferson". Only because we all have done it multiple times.

:idea: Anyone ever count how many dates Nesba has certain tracks available? Is JC one of the top?

greytop

slow_honda;1319 wrote: I avoided it for a while cause it waws the only track i crashed on. Since then I've crashed on many of the others, :dunno: so looks like I'll be making a return to JC this Sat :D
oh shucks... :rolleyes:

all the cool cats pittin next to da woods...

:D

greytop

slow_honda;1376 wrote: Looking forward to turning a few laps with you.
likewise...

all my bros gonna pull me back up ta speed :D

it'll be like da old days in I group runnin JC...good turnout this weekend it seems

Chris CBR996

BoyR1;1316 wrote: Actually, most people I know like JC (except for Morph)! I ride Pocono East on occasion which is mostly access roads, at least JC is a real track. So... I'm looking forward to the workout pushing around the R1.

Belvidere huh? I'll send you an invite when we play at the Brewhaha next month!
Asbury Park out to Belvidere huh? talk about culture shock. What kind of music you play?