Summit Point Main 8/26 ROLL CALL

Ducti Jockey;285468 wrote: Uhh...how come I can't sign up for "A"? Membership is good through 6-14. Is "A" filled already?
If it has a piece of paper icon where you'd normally click the checkbox....then its full and a wait-list has started. UMSC see you there!

Chrisk

Kruizen;285484 wrote: 4 group thing????
The day is being teamed with Coleman Power Sports...they are going to run and Intro, Beginner, Int., and Advanced group format with 15 minute sessions. I also heard Coleman is providing lunch :popcorn:

Kruizen

Control Rider
I was at the last Coleman day up there and it was 3 groups, intro/novice went out with beginner.

Lunch was good, burgers & hotdogs, get there quick there was a decent line.

Kruizen

Control Rider
There should be about 3 of us with toy haulers grouped together, find us and no problem with electric.

I'll be running Jefferson on Sunday so if you get there early come on by.

MrK

In as well. Look for the duke backing it in ob T1 in B, but dont look to long as you wont be seeing it lol.

Spork

Kruizen;285525 wrote: There should be about 3 of us with toy haulers grouped together, find us and no problem with electric.

I'll be running Jefferson on Sunday so if you get there early come on by.
I dont think A 20 amp box will support 2 trailers :).....I'll be rocking the AC all night and day . I'm on the lookout for a solo rider looking to just run warmers /Share pit .

ritelite77

I'm in. Anyone hear if there will be express registration for NESBA riders? That help with the registration line being long.