Summit Point Main 8/26 ROLL CALL

ritelite77

Thats what i thought,but will everyone be aware of this. The last time I attended a combined day with Coleman, I tried and all who was @ tech said they were'nt as they had no rider list or wrist bands and sent me back to register 1st(& to a line a country mile long). Luckily, Director Bob happen to walk by so I said something. It was at that time express registration was made available. And a good thing too as it was rolling up on 8:00am.

ritelite77

Print out your registration form, sign it. Then bring that signed form and your photo ID to tech/express registration the day of the track day. RSV4 Factory...very nice. For sure, see ya there. It's gonna be FUN!

juicebox;285882 wrote: Damn, do I gotta get in this action??? Sunday is $150 with Romney Cycles and Monday at Main for $99?
Please do! What course is running Sunday? Shenny and Jefferson I'm pretty sure. My garage always has space :)

Muttley

As mentioned in other posts, I'll be there for my first ever track event. My g/f's, also coming - she won't be riding, and I was wondering if there's anything particular I should bring/keep in mind for spectators. I've been told/figured on shade, chairs, cooler w/drink/food/sunscreen, and a bicycle to move around the trails to different parts of the Summit course (!) - anything else you always bring?

Spork

Muttley;286016 wrote: As mentioned in other posts, I'll be there for my first ever track event. My g/f's, also coming - she won't be riding, and I was wondering if there's anything particular I should bring/keep in mind for spectators. I've been told/figured on shade, chairs, cooler w/drink/food/sunscreen, and a bicycle to move around the trails to different parts of the Summit course (!) - anything else you always bring?
Canopy if you have one , or share someone else's pit.

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Muttley;286016 wrote: As mentioned in other posts, I'll be there for my first ever track event. My g/f's, also coming - she won't be riding, and I was wondering if there's anything particular I should bring/keep in mind for spectators. I've been told/figured on shade, chairs, cooler w/drink/food/sunscreen, and a bicycle to move around the trails to different parts of the Summit course (!) - anything else you always bring?
Ear plugs for both of you. If she is goin up to tracks edge it can get loud and they will help keep her from getting a headache.

Ducati Pete

I wish I read this Friday........... you could also have brought your girlfriend's girlfriend. Hope you had a great ride and welcome aboard!!!!

Be Cool, Ride Fast.
Pete