Summit Point ROLL CALL!

Twiztedjester55

hehehe this should be fun, Sanders said he was going to give me some stuffing at NJMP but he left early, Pontrelli owes me some from Jennings when I got him, who else will be targeting me?

Mikey75702

JJ.... just make sure you let them know when your about to lap me.... I don't wanna get caught in the crossfire :D

JVance

I'm in for Saturday. Haven't been to Summit in a while, or even on a bike for that matter. I hope I can still ride.

John

Mikey75702

Twiztedjester55;186839 wrote: Don't worry I'll try and properly introduce you to :i: group.
I welcome the introduction.... just slow down a bit once you stuff me so I can learn some more :D

Jiggy

Control Rider
I dont know how anyone thinks they are going to stuff Vah-JJ on the inside of T1? He crashed in T1....in the mud....ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE TURN. YES, i said that correctly. I am not ephing with him in Turn 1. Who wrecks into the mud at apex on the inside of a turn? :notsure: :idea: Vah-JJ does.

Jiggy

Control Rider
Twiztedjester55;186948 wrote: Vah-JJ is dead, This is JJ'11 and you just earned a target on your back for T3.

I am going to shove my fist farther up your ass than the turkey at Thanksgiving dinner, that is how much stuffing I am bringing........T3, T9. I'll bring the gravy too.