Summit Point, whats the hold up?

I'm rather disappointed that there are no Summit dates yet this year. I was really hoping for some spring days on Main and especially JC. I know the schedule is pending etc etc but whats the deal? It's the beginning of March after all.... I'm rather annoyed that I paid for a multi year membership (before they dropped it to $25 a year!) and there are no dates at my home track.

Twiztedjester55

I'm sure there will be some, I think I read somewhere that Summit's not releasing their schedule until sometime in March and NESBA doesn't usually post dates until its set in stone so hopefully we will hear something soon.

physicistkev

Control Rider
Same thing as last year. Mid March is when the dates show up. It's to cold to be riding there right now anyway. By the way, we have gotten some of our biggest snows in this area in March. Just something to think about.

Mikey75702

physicistkev;175741 wrote: Same thing as last year. Mid March is when the dates show up. It's to cold to be riding there right now anyway. By the way, we have gotten some of our biggest snows in this area in March. Just something to think about.
Was it mid March last year?? I thought they were posted mid February... ah, oh well. Hopefully we get some good dates whenever they are posted.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Thanks DJ...Here's my prayer tonight before I lay my head down to sleep.

Oh Dear God..and Sweet Baby Jesus...Bob and DJ.

I pray for July 4th on Summit Main, too.

AH-Men

Mikey75702

D-Zum;176469 wrote: Thanks DJ...Here's my prayer tonight before I lay my head down to sleep.

Oh Dear God..and Sweet Baby Jesus...Bob and DJ.

I pray for July 4th on Summit Main, too.

AH-Men
I havent looked yet, but check roger lyle for the 4th.... isn't it a monday this year. He usually has Mondays at main.

D-Zum

Mikey75702;176471 wrote: I havent looked yet, but check roger lyle for the 4th.... isn't it a monday this year. He usually has Mondays at main.
Nah Mikey.....I'm a pretty die hard dedicated NESBIAN..haven't ridden with any other orgs since I discovered NESBA in 2002. Before that it was just the old Team Hammer Advanced Rider's School. My friends and I decided one date a year wasn't enough...so one guy tried NESBA early in Aug. 2002 before the AMA weekend and 2 of us the week after the AMA weekend. Been a loyal member ever since.

If NESBA doesn't have a July 4th date at Summit Main or VIR, I'll probably stay home and enjoy the fireworks over the Magothy River here in Pasadena with my family.

NESBA's a family to me....and every weekend I go to the track is a reunion with some of the finest people I've ever met. I go to meet new friends, hang out with old friends, have fun, and know my fees I paid to ride to into NESBA's account to keep NESBA strong.

1up5down

Control Rider
Ahhhh, the June 3rd date will be a grand event. As that is the Friday before the WERA weekend. Oh, what fun it is going to be. Plenty of racers getting some practice in for the race weekend. Some fun riding in A for sure.

I got me two bags already to go on this one! EPIC, EPIC, EPIC!
:popcorn: :popcorn:

Mikey75702

D-Zum;176480 wrote: Nah Mikey.....I'm a pretty die hard dedicated NESBIAN..haven't ridden with any other orgs since I discovered NESBA in 2002. Before that it was just the old Team Hammer Advanced Rider's School. My friends and I decided one date a year wasn't enough...so one guy tried NESBA early in Aug. 2002 before the AMA weekend and 2 of us the week after the AMA weekend. Been a loyal member ever since.

If NESBA doesn't have a July 4th date at Summit Main or VIR, I'll probably stay home and enjoy the fireworks over the Magothy River here in Pasadena with my family.

NESBA's a family to me....and every weekend I go to the track is a reunion with some of the finest people I've ever met. I go to meet new friends, hang out with old friends, have fun, and know my fees I paid to ride to into NESBA's account to keep NESBA strong.
That's cool... I prefer nesba as well. I ride with motox because some friends do, but nesba is still home for me. I was just saying to check motox and see if they had that date, because i knew they had a few mondays last season, thought maybe they scored the 4th, but they have shenny scheduled, so hopefully the 4th is still open, and there is still a possibility for us to get it.

D-Zum

Nesba;176509 wrote: 7/4 added :)
Bob...Just so you's know....this could warrant an intense public display of affection upon our next encounter.

Might want to warn your Dr. you're going to have a few broken ribs sometime this year. Personally, I'd save face and tell him or her you were in Brazil hunting Anaconda and got caught by one and your team rescued you. If you tell the Doc you got hugged by a NESBIAN at a track day, it doesn't sound as sexy.

If you all see Bob and he's looking like this...:wow: I just hugged him.

DJ's not off the hug list, either.

Thanks Sirs.

Mikey75702

D-Zum;176517 wrote: Bob...Just so you's know....this could warrant an intense public display of affection upon our next encounter.

Might want to warn your Dr. you're going to have a few broken ribs sometime this year. Personally, I'd save face and tell him or her you were in Brazil hunting Anaconda and got caught by one and your team rescued you. If you tell the Doc you got hugged by a NESBIAN at a track day, it doesn't sound as sexy.

If you all see Bob and he's looking like this...:wow: I just hugged him.

DJ's not off the hug list, either.

Thanks Sirs.
:agree:

Thank you..... a 3 day weekend at summit will be a good bday present to myself.... and I believe they have fireworks nearby don't they??

Mr.DJ

Mikey75702;176519 wrote: :agree:

Thank you..... a 3 day weekend at summit will be a good bday present to myself.... and I believe they have fireworks nearby don't they??
I'm sure the CR "Pyro Posse" (Will & Chris P) can arrange something :) - I'm still seeing "spots" from the Jennings weekend.