Summit to Beaverun

BrianR6

i went from beaver to summit (with broken ribs), thanks to a T5 highside. i took 76, to another road, to 81

Jeff H

Whatcha got in mind there???? Some dates in June??? You going by your self, or are Jill and the kids coming too?? Rideshare???

PJZOCC624

Thinking maybe hitting Main then over to Beave in June...

Yes, Steakum, I AM a wuss! Mix it up we shall, my man!

Jeff, I don't think mi famiglia will be making any trips this year, so if I can swing this trip, I think a rideshare would be in order! (I got me a new rig, oh by the way!!)

fitz

Personally I'd avoid 76 and take 68 to 79. Much more pleasant drive IMO and you avoid tolls.

STEAKUM

PJ shoot me a PM with the days you'r gonna do. Looking forward to a good year and good times on-track!! :D

jfeagin

fitz;122625 wrote: Personally I'd avoid 76 and take 68 to 79. Much more pleasant drive IMO and you avoid tolls.
No tolls? Sweet! I hadn't even thought of going that route. Anyway, going from Hagerstown to Beaverun is plenty easy. From Summit, it can't be any harder, just a little longer.

Cooney

Todd and I did it once, but i was sleeping the whole time in the back! Seemed like an easy ride to me. Think we actually pulled over to provide Moon some gas, poor guy was sitting on the highway for hours!