Sunday 6/30 Shenny Pics/Video Thread

RobMoore

I'm trying to remember the turn numbering map in my head: Is 1 the triple apex right after pit entrance? And is 5 the right just before the uphill straight to the bus stop?

fitz

IMG_1713_zpsceedc586.jpg

IMG_1708_zps304836fc.jpg

IMG_1693_zps32fadec3.jpg

IMG_1688_zps89b6e751.jpg

IMG_1683_zps9140d53a.jpg

IMG_1680_zpsa3c4d164.jpg

IMG_1679_zps07bcd83b.jpg

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
9mmkungfu;279404 wrote: Evil, was I pitted across from you? We talked about your bikes and how you're thinking about getting rid of the current B-bike. Nice to meet you!
Nice talking to you guys and glad you had a good time. Seemed your friend who rode in on the Ninja 300 had a blast on his new bike. Let me know if you know someone interested in the 03....it was running 1:21's on main all day with ease Monday.

nroussin

Evil Cupcake;279573 wrote: Nice talking to you guys and glad you had a good time. Seemed your friend who rode in on the Ninja 300 had a blast on his new bike. Let me know if you know someone interested in the 03....it was running 1:21's on main all day with ease Monday.
I noticed you told Bill ('05 ZX6 orange/blue) that you just pulled the trigger on a new 636 :adore:, I'll be curious to hear how you like it once it's race ready... Keep us up to date if you don't mind.

BTW, I was pitted across from Bill, on the orange ZX6... or with the monster truck, which ever is more memorable ha.

nroussin

itdiestoday;279698 wrote: Hrmmm. Orange ZX6. I think I have quite a bit of footage of you in session 6. I may be wrong though. LOL
Hm, it most likely isn't me, I had a mechanical issue that benched me for the day half way through the fourth session. Either way I'd like to see it, post up the link!:D

Here are a few sessions I caught on my GoPro in B group.

Session #2 testing the Brembos out at around 10:59 :drunk: shoulda waited...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=078JFW7Vt9A

Session #3 little headshake / false Neutral
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-ip33QTPGk

Session #4.2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04lGJjBn9aY

Session #5 ...traction control kicks in towards the end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXzrb8RK8tE

This video links up with my "Session #5 Video @ 15:15" and you can see me from a different angle.
FAST FORWARD to 16:29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB8wnqk6_HE

singh

First of all sorry guys for messing up the 1st session in the "I" group. I was the one that crashed out and caused the premature ending to the session (Aprilia Supermoto). If anyone got a video of me from behind when I went down it will be really helpful to figure out what happened. From what I could tell I lost my rear tire by spinning it out and the bike chucked me over.

Thanks and apologies again!

9mmkungfu

Thanks for posting up the links Kevin. I brought the extra chair for you if you wanted somewhere to sit but never did see you in the pit area.

nroussin

singh;279950 wrote: From what I could tell I lost my rear tire by spinning it out and the bike chucked me over
High siding blows, hard. Hope you're not banged up to bad and the bike isn't to busted up.

Nate, thanks for the extra chair an extra pit space! There were a couple people that offered an I ran into Jason first. I did look around and didn't find you. I found someone with a s1000rr going through the tech area but it wasn't you I don't think haha

I ride up to the track a lot since its so damn close...maybe I can catch up with you next time.

singh;279950 wrote: First of all sorry guys for messing up the 1st session in the "I" group. I was the one that crashed out and caused the premature ending to the session (Aprilia Supermoto). If anyone got a video of me from behind when I went down it will be really helpful to figure out what happened. From what I could tell I lost my rear tire by spinning it out and the bike chucked me over.

Thanks and apologies again!
No need to apologize. We're glad you're ok and hopefully someone can help shed some light on your situation.

9mmkungfu

crashkhanman;279959 wrote: Nate, thanks for the extra chair an extra pit space! There were a couple people that offered an I ran into Jason first. I did look around and didn't find you. I found someone with a s1000rr going through the tech area but it wasn't you I don't think haha

I ride up to the track a lot since its so damn close...maybe I can catch up with you next time.
No problem man, just didn't want you to feel like I left you hanging. I was the guy in front of you during your session 2 video after about the 8:20 mark. We'll link up next time!

9mmkungfu;279962 wrote: No problem man, just didn't want you to feel like I left you hanging. I was the guy in front of you during your session 2 video after about the 8:20 mark. We'll link up next time!
Nice to know who I was chasing all session haha Beautiful Bike!

daddyfriedrich;280471 wrote: Does anyone else think the dirt should be groomed off the track that we are PAYING TO USE???????:argh:
Would help remove the small distractions but like the others are saying....they weren't on the parts of the track I used.

zx knight;280473 wrote:
Didnt really bother me. It was in parts of the track that I didnt use.
+1