Sunday Jefferson

quicker69

Wanted to say congrats to Shiloh and the debut of the orange shirt! Thanks to Big Jim and Shiloh for taking time to show lines and provide feedback!

Duc Pete was great to see you,look forward to playin in the dirt.By the way next time dont park your rig so close!:D

Already looking forward to Jefferson in September,and someone better get to the party this time[GIDDY UP!]:nutkick:

Ducati Pete

quicker69;286214 wrote: Wanted to say congrats to Shiloh and the debut of the orange shirt! Thanks to Big Jim and Shiloh for taking time to show lines and provide feedback!

Duc Pete was great to see you,look forward to playin in the dirt.By the way next time dont park your rig so close!:D

Already looking forward to Jefferson in September,and someone better get to the party this time[GIDDY UP!]:nutkick:
Jefferson was AWESOME................. I had the ride of my life there Sunday. The track was great, the CR's as always very cool............. except for Big Jim........ He's a pain in the ass as he wants me to ride harder. just kidding, thanks Jim for all the help. Kudos for TomsEvilTwin for the help there too. Congrats to Shiloh and it was great seeing Emerson too. Good luck Emerson on the new race bike parts biz........... keep us posted as to the web site coming on line. I crashed out Sunday so I need your service PRONTO!!!!

Thanks again to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be Cool, Ride Fast
Pete

Zebman

Ooh boy pete, was it on the last session? I left after the 3:40 session because I had school duties to attend to back in Morgantown. Hope you're doing well, yours and others words of reassurance are the only reason I finally got my anxiety in check!

Ducati Pete

Zebman;286354 wrote: Ooh boy pete, was it on the last session? I left after the 3:40 session because I had school duties to attend to back in Morgantown. Hope you're doing well, yours and others words of reassurance are the only reason I finally got my anxiety in check!
Excellent Pink Wheels (as you are now known) and I must say, you doubled up your speed and confidence in one day. As I said, Ride Your Own Ride!!!!!!!!!!!!! It gave all of us a chance to make some passes on you and we all learned something too............. see. Even a slow guy adds to our fun. Which I thank you!

I hit the dirt on Monday session 5. Just like Sunday, I was riding well and pushing beyond my skill level. I got beat up for it too but have NO REGRETS. The weekend was AWESOME and I had he best ride of my life.

Will do it again soon............. less hitting the dirt hopefully.
Later
Pete

USMC_10

Ducati Pete- It was great meeting you on Monday...not sure why we didn't bump into each other on Sunday at Jefferson. Glad to hear you're alright after the spill on Main. Look forward to seeing you out there again soon! And Big Jim as well after he gets his motor running!

Yes, BIG congrats to Shiloh and her new Orange Shirt! We all knew it was only a matter of time. I'm sure Julio (a.k.a. Emerson) is a proud guy...I remember riding with Shiloh back in "I" last season and still getting blown by her.

Emerson, here's your new bumper sticker: You think I'm fast...wait till you meet my girlfriend!

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
USMC_10;286426 wrote: Ducati Pete- It was great meeting you on Monday...not sure why we didn't bump into each other on Sunday at Jefferson. Glad to hear you're alright after the spill on Main. Look forward to seeing you out there again soon! And Big Jim as well after he gets his motor running!

Yes, BIG congrats to Shiloh and her new Orange Shirt! We all knew it was only a matter of time. I'm sure Julio (a.k.a. Emerson) is a proud guy...I remember riding with Shiloh back in "I" last season and still getting blown by her.

Emerson, here's your new bumper sticker: You think I'm fast...wait till you meet my girlfriend!
Hey Mike! What day is it??? Still can't believe you didn't get the joke. :haha:

http://youtu.be/kWBhP0EQ1lA

USMC_10

Whooot Whoooot! Hump Daaaaay!!

1hump+day..jpg

prplppleatr239

Ducati Pete;286274 wrote: Jefferson was AWESOME................. I had the ride of my life there Sunday. The track was great, the CR's as always very cool.............

Confirmed - I had a blast riding in B group Sunday afternoon, especially the last session when I got a tow from one of the CRs (#951?). Haven't had that much fun in a while. The fish-hook seemed to have several people's number though - hope everybody that crashed made it out ok.

rmadursk

prplppleatr239;286507 wrote: Confirmed - I had a blast riding in B group Sunday afternoon, especially the last session when I got a tow from one of the CRs (#951?). Haven't had that much fun in a while. The fish-hook seemed to have several people's number though - hope everybody that crashed made it out ok.
Unfortunately, 2 of those were mine. Just wrote about it this afternoon...

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=30172

Hope to see y'all out there again soon.

Ron

JGardy_781

Thanks to all the A guys that came out - I'm usually the only one out playing at JC - glad to have some more guys to dice with...

/j