Suomy Apex Tornado, Red/Blue 2XL

Zebman

Selling my supposed-to-be dedicated track helmet, since it doesn't really fit how it should. Some of you might recall me wearing my Rossi replica at Jefferson instead of this, which made me nervous. :eek:

If you know how Suomys fit, then you know what I mean. Fantastically built, but unfortunately I have what I describe as an HJC 'merica head. :D Purchasing this will fund my cheapy trackday/winter commuting helmet, as I will call it.

Would do $150 shipped for any of you Nesbians. Located in Morgantown, WV if you'd like to try it on prior. I also might be doing Summit Point - Jefferson on 9/22, we'll see as time goes along.

I have all the info/pictures on my eBay ad, but I shall link them to here as well.

Lastly, yes, you may recall me going down at Summit Main, the first and only time I ever wore this helmet. But rest assured, my bruised ass and palms were testament to the fact that this helmet never came close to the pavement. The only things scratched that day were my bike and my now-deceased streetbike-riding ego. :rolleyes:
Suomy Apex Tornado Helmet - Blue/Red EU 2XL

I wore this helmet once at Summit Point Motorsports Park. It felt right wearing it around the house, but once on the bike it was obviously too big for my head. It has sat in its bag in my closet since.

Included:

Yellow Suomy Helmet Bag
Iridium Blue Visor (Pictured, a $65 value)
Clear Visor
Visor Removal Tool
Original Suomy Box

If you'd like any more pictures/video, please message me.
NO RETURNS! Please accurately measure your head's dimensions and consult with Suomy's website for proper fitment dimensions, or right click the link below and open in a new tab/window:

Click Me for Sizing!

Thanks!
~Zac
$(KGrHqJ,!qYFIOF7+PLSBSJNE(SRnQ~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16F,!)kFIey9VESYBSJNEdfcHw~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16h,!)!FIdOHYrHvBSJNETLtrw~~60_57.JPG
http://www.ebay.com/itm/141052198482?item=141052198482

Thanks for looking, folks!
~Zac/Pink Wheels

Zebman

Bump!

Also, if this would do better in a different section, please tell me/feel free to move it!