Suomy Spec1R Extreme in small $150 shipped

ridngsxrs

SOLD!

I have a Suomy Spec1R extreme helmet Ruben Xaus edition that is in EXCELLENT condition. Size small. I bought this helmet for my wife but she upgraded to something more girly. It's been worn a couple of times. Comes with a choice of a dark smoke windscreen with tear off posts or a light smoke windscreen with tear off posts. $150 SHIPPED to 48 states. If interested call, text or email 920-217-5335, RidnGsxrs@new.rr.com.

If you don't like it or not satisfied when you receive it you can ship it back to me in it's original condition as long as you pay for the shipping back and I will refund you money minus my shipping it to you the first time within 14 days.

CORRECTION: I just took the helmet cushions out to try to ID a date of mfr and I noticed the cheek pad are a size M, and the head cushion is a size XL. The helmet shell is a size Small so I'm not sure if this is Suomy's way of making it into a small? Anyways my wife wears a small and this helmet fits her like a "glove".

Spitz

Damn if it were a medium i would have driven down and picked it up this weekend. Free bump anyway.

Renodezrat

might be interested what is the build date on this lid? also How does it fit compair to a Shoei or Arai small. Thanks

ridngsxrs

Renodezrat;229352 wrote: might be interested what is the build date on this lid? also How does it fit compair to a Shoei or Arai small. Thanks
Reno-I cannot find a mfr date anywhere on the helmet. If you know how manufacturers identify the date of mfr please let me know and I can try to locate it. I bought it brand new in late 2008. Infact I have the exact same helmet but in an xxl that I use for the tracks today.

ridngsxrs

Spitz;229236 wrote: Damn if it were a medium i would have driven down and picked it up this weekend. Free bump anyway.
Spitz-please see my correction above. Could still fit you. Where you from?

Spitz

I'm from shawano. I measured my head and im at like 22 3/4". I'm unsure if it would fit and dont think i could make it down till next weekend to "try" it out, if you still have it. If you do I might come down and try it out and go from there, i'd like to see how it fits my head as well as I know they all dont fit the same. If you could pm me your address so I know about where im going i'll get a hold of you later in the week. Include a phone number too. Have any friends from the my area that travel to appleton area for work that you trust to bring it to work one day or something like that?

ridngsxrs

Spitz;229476 wrote: I'm from shawano. I measured my head and im at like 22 3/4". I'm unsure if it would fit and dont think i could make it down till next weekend to "try" it out, if you still have it. If you do I might come down and try it out and go from there, i'd like to see how it fits my head as well as I know they all dont fit the same. If you could pm me your address so I know about where im going i'll get a hold of you later in the week.
I just measured the wife's head and it's just over 22". When ever you're ready just let me know and I'll shoot you my address. 217-5335. I do travel to GB quite often and I'll be up there during Superbowl weekend. If I still have it we can set up a time to meet somewhere in GB.