Surfboard Traction Pads for SB seat and tank grips?

NegativeCamber

Bob
Control Rider
I've heard that guys use surfboard traction pads for superbike seats and tank grips. I've been looking on amazon and I have found a few options. But I was wondering if anyone could send me a link or give me an idea of what you've used. I plan to using it for a superbike seat. Thanks!

avizpls

#11-A
I used canoe seat amterial, but for the life of me I cant find a good link. I had the same problem when i DID find it and i bought a shit ton. So if you're anywhere near pittsburgh.....

dc21811

I know of a company called Hydro-Turf ( www.hydroturf.com). They make traction pads for jet skis. Their pads have more cushion than surfboard traction pads and come in lots of color options.

mmmfishrighton

Control Rider
Bob,

The htmoto pads on the hydroturf site is what I have on the new bike. You can also get it from apex manufacturing for cheaper but you will have to cut it yourself. You going to the GNF at Barber?

NegativeCamber

Bob
Control Rider
Thanks for the suggestions guys!

No, won't be going to Barber. I think I may be done for the year, unless the weather for the Nov round at Summit is reasonable. How you do at VIR?

mmmfishrighton

Control Rider
Cool. A couple wins and three seconds. I rode 2013 675 in all the practices and one race, so I didnt get much time on the R6 except for the races. Had a blast racing with some new people though.

Holler if you need anything and take that thing to the drag strip.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
mmmfishrighton;289688 wrote: Cool. A couple wins and three seconds. I rode 2013 675 in all the practices and one race, so I didnt get much time on the R6 except for the races. Had a blast racing with some new people though.

Holler if you need anything and take that thing to the drag strip.
Geez dude, what kind of times are you running now?! :wow: