Survey Says! Please read...

Bucky Badger

Below is a link that will take you to a survey that asks simple multiple choice questions about trackdays and you. NO PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE COLLECTED, THE SURVEY IS COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS.

Filling out this short survey will help a NESBA CR go racing this year, since your probably wondering how a survey will help with a race effort....allow me to explain.

Last year we were sponsored by a large dealer and did a "Advanced Riding Technique" seminar for them at their dealership (some of you may have attended) but this year they have been forced to close their doors due to financial issues, so we lost their sponsorship.

In 2009 we are back on the hunt looking for a new dealership to sponsor our race effort and since a small percentage of the people responding to this survey would be attending the "2009 Advanced Riding Technique" seminar the results of this survey will be used to show potentional dealership sponsors what they would be able to expect to see in customers walking into their dealership to attend the seminar.

So help us go racing by clicking on the link below and filling out the survey....it would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=RiJTWr_2b7u5JLXqUQ_2fa4teA_3d_3d

PJZOCC624

done....

At first I thought it said "spankeymoneky".... which made me giggle.

Good luck with the sponsorship hunt!

k6sinfiddy

completed survey...
But you need another choice for answer to last question.
Like: You did your own research on what works and/or performs great for you and the tracks you ride on.

Just an example b/c thats the one i was looking for...

Rick Johnson

Done.Good luck!I need to get out and find a sponsor myself.I'll be running most of the MA with CCS.Tires for two bikes kills my budget and entry fees about $475 for 8 races.Worth it though.Lots of fun!:D

Bucky Badger

Thanks for all the responses...KEEP THEM COMING GUYS!!!!

Let your friends that are NESBA guys know about the survey...the more reponses the BETTER!!!