Suspension Help needed/Is it Time for Track Days Yet?!?!?!?!

Burnall4

Ok so there is a legit reason for this post. I need someone to help me set my Sag. I was going to get another member to help me last year at VIR but by the time I actually got there it was like 11 at night and I just wanted to get to bed. So, if there is anyone in the Richmond area, or is going to be at NJMP that wants to help me out I would appreciate it. I am riding up with Lemondrop. So, I don't know when I will get there but I will be there Saturday and Sunday.

My other reason....

Is it time to go riding yet....I need the release!

1. Car died
2. No full time job lined up for post graduation, reason see #3 (needed to secure loan, damn economy, never had this problem before)
3. Cool internship for the Gov't thats unpaid
4. etc....

So is time, i mean honestly........:notsure:

Blaise

1. What do you mean died? That's such a girl term :)
2. Better start looking!
3. Internships should be paid. Especially for the Govt. Where you working?

Oh, and I'll be at NJMP I can help set your sag.

Burnall4

1. A coolant lined broke, replaced them car wont cool down, thermostat is broken, go to replace thermostat, bolt breaks off into block... its at the mechanics now seeing if it can be fixed but it will probably need a new block..car is a rare BMW so getting a block will be difficult and expensive

2. I have been looking, been sending resumes out but I have worked as an Executive in Large company all the way down to a personal trainer (hrly) So I am being selective as to what I wan to do.

3. Working with VITA and the FBI - no money in law enforcement

Thanks, I will look for you out there!