Suspension Setup help - Summit Point July 5-6

EngineNoO9

I'm heading to main for my first day of this year on the 6th but going to show up mid-day on the 5th to watch some ccs and the NESBA guys running Jefferson. I'm hoping to get some suspension setup help maybe the afternoon of the 5th after the day is over. It was setup pretty good last year but I had to change the rear out and I'm about 20lbs lighter this year as well so really need to take a look at everything again. Anyone able to help me out? Thanks in advance.

jls223

EngineNoO9;65667 wrote: I'm heading to main for my first day of this year on the 6th but going to show up mid-day on the 5th to watch some ccs and the NESBA guys running Jefferson. I'm hoping to get some suspension setup help maybe the afternoon of the 5th after the day is over. It was setup pretty good last year but I had to change the rear out and I'm about 20lbs lighter this year as well so really need to take a look at everything again. Anyone able to help me out? Thanks in advance.
I'd be glad to help you with it. I'll be at Jefferson Sunday and Main Monday. I'm no expert but I know how to get the basic setup.

BTW, I'll be staying at the holiday in express inn winchester that weekend! :D

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
If I'm not mistaken Joe of Joe's Garage is going to be there, he can take care of you

trekuhl

Control Rider
yea i wouldn't mind having someone teach me a little about this so i can tweak it on my own as well for different track conditions, etc. ill be @ summmit from 5pm on tomorrow thru monday. try to catch someone and get schooled.

-t

barry38

I'll be CR'ing on Saturday and Monday. I'll be back to JC on Sunday by about 11-12o'clock. I will be happy to help anyone set up their suspension or help with body position etc. This is your chance to have one on one attention in the pits. Don't hesitate to ask for help!!!!

MaveR1ck

Barry, I will be at Summit Main on Monday. I have stock suspension on my 08 R1 and would like help with it. I've never attempted to tune it at all so it will be my first time doing so. I drive a white 07 4Runner and have a black 08 r1. Thanks ahead of time.

-Dan

trekuhl

Control Rider
barry38;66811 wrote: I'll be CR'ing on Saturday and Monday. I'll be back to JC on Sunday by about 11-12o'clock. I will be happy to help anyone set up their suspension or help with body position etc. This is your chance to have one on one attention in the pits. Don't hesitate to ask for help!!!!
i am running JC sat and hanging round all day sunday to run main on monday. i would love to get some info and help with suspension stuff on sunday. what would work best for you? what kinda truck/trailer, etc should i look for you find you?

thx!

-trey

barry38

I've got a blue Tundra and black 6x12 trailer. Usually park close to the classroom area. I'll have my yellow NESBA STAFF shirt on.