Suzuki GSXR 600 Race Bike Trailer

jk369

'98 GSXR 600

Bike runs and shifts and handles fantastic with very few track days on it. Only 2589 miles!

Fox racing rear shock and front has Gold valves and springs, a Yoshi slip on - better power then the full header set up - dyno at 96 hp, the ignition module is relocated to the rear, fiberglass body work, light weight gauge mount, steering dampener, NRC side cover, frame sliders, rear-set foot pegs, 520 conversion chain & sprocket conversion, SS brake lines in front, fully safety wired, bran new fork tubes and seals with only one track day on them. Pirelli Diablo Corsa III tires with zero miles. This bike was built as an exact replica of one built by Washington Cycle Works with the exception of the header. The suspension was set up WCW and the front forks were rebuilt by them in the middle of last season. For setup I weigh about 190 – 195 without leathers.

Better pictures available upon request!

2005 Haulmark trailer 12 x 6 Fold-Down ramp, set up to carry either one or two bikes at a time with three new tires, asking 2400$

Also available
‘99 Honda Super Hawk 996 VTR1000F, Super clean, asking 5200$

484-356-8652 Jeff after 6:00 pm

jk369

Yes I still have them, and I am asking 3500.00$ for the bike and 2400.00$ for the trailer. I am very interested in sell them as a package and very open to negotiation.

I am in Exton, PA and I am also willing to deliver up to about 150 miles.

Thanks,
Jeff