SV650 Track/Race for sale

jsin38

For Sale:

1999 Suzuki SV650 Track Bike

This bike is for track use only. It has served me well for the past three seasons. Selling because I am moving to a Ducati for track days.

Goodies include:

Goodridge braided steel brake lines
Brembo 19x18 radial master cylinder
Vesrah RJL brake pads with one track day on them
Full M4 race exhaust
Penske remote rear shock
Woodcraft rearsets
Woodcraft clipons
Front forks reworked and tuned by CAD cycles in Maryland (bike is sprung for a 160 to 170 pound rider)
Frame sliders
Ram air kit
Extra body work (2 Sharskinz uppers included - 1 Sharkskinz tail and 1 Hotbodies tail included)
Spears Enterprises clutch cover installed
Extra front and rear wheels with never used rain tires mounted and balanced
Pit Bull rear stand included
AGV S4 helmet included (size Medium)

A great bike for someone getting into track days and not willing to risk their street bike. Thousands have used these bikes to get acquainted with the race track. Previous owner used this bike to move from Beginner to Intermediate and then to Advanced. Very capable and easy on tires.

$2800

2trill357

So your letting the ole girl go huh?!?!

Good luck with your sale Jason!! Whoever gets this bike will not be disappointed!

jsin38

Thanks! It's a great bike but I have a Ducati hanging around in the garage begging for some play time.

chaveezy

What primary tires you got on there? How many miles are there on this or how many track days? Have you checked the compression lately?

jsin38

Tires are Pirelli Dragon Supercorsas and have a lot of tread left. At my current pace, I would expect to get about 5 or 6 more full track days out of them.

Mileage is unknown. I have done 12 full days on the bike and have changed the oil after every other event. By that schedule, next oil change is due after the next full track day.

Never checked the compression on it as the engine simply runs well. Doesn't smoke or miss.

jsin38

Lowered price.

$2300 takes it, the rear stand, the spare wheels and rain tires, and the few spare parts along with a well organized SV650 Shop Manual.

Reasonable offers are ok too. Let me know what you're thinking.