SYED RACE SUIT EXCELLENT CONDITION FITS 5'11" 220LB

timmgold

I have a Syed race suit for sale. Fits nice at 5'11" and 225lb. I'm at 190lb and it's got a lot of room now. Excellent shape and never down. I bought if from a guy who only used it a few times (looked practically brand new when I got it) I had Lizzy Leathers alter it to properly add a couple of inches to the torso. She didn't do the easy route of just lowering the stretch material in the crotch area, she added two panels of leather front and rear. She also put two panels on the sides to give me more room for my waist and chest. I've used it for about a year and a half and it's still. If you've never heard of Syed, they have a reputation of being very durable suits of excellent quality. My brother had Syed make him a suit that he had to have tossed himself down the road ten times in and that thing held up beautifully. This is serious protection folks. Fully perforated and flows air well.
Why am I selling it? Well the good news is that I've lost nearly 40 pounds and plan to lose 15 more pounds, so the bad news is that the suit is now too big. I don't want to pay to get it altered again, so I'm selling it to buy a new suit as a bit of a reward for myself.

Comes with a race-worthy removable back protector and knee pucks with plenty of life left.

$375.00 shipped

email timmgold at yahoo.com or call: seven one six 706-8625
PBM_0107.JPG DSC05665 - Copy.JPG DSC05666 - Copy.JPG DSC05667 - Copy.JPG DSC05669 Copy.jpg