Talladega and NCBIKE dates added!

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Notice (9/26) - Tally has been cancelled :( and is no longer available for registration. It was announced elsewhere, but the forum was missed. NCBIKE is still on for Oct 27th.

Original post:

N2 @ Talladega - October 18 + 19! We're pleased to announce another SE region event hosted by N2 and Marietta Motorsports. Registration is now live and space is limited for this very special event offered at $133/day.

And in case that's not enough, we've also opened registration for a one-time $99 Monday at NCBIKE - October 27th! There's going to be a lot of folks calling in sick that day

n2_tally.jpg

Last edited:
Would love to get signed up for these dates but something seems to be crapping out with the home/calender pages. I keep getting a timed out message before I can even get into my account to sign up :(

rob92

Control Rider
N2
We're upgrading our site, check back in 48 hours. We needed the down-time to remove some of the older systems.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
So what's up with the Talladega October 18th with Marietta Motorsports? Is it on or off?
Good question! While NC bike on Oct 27th was added, the Talladega days aren't on the registration page. Rob?

Send an email to support@n2td.org and someone should get back to you. They are at the track this weekend, however....but hopefully will see the email.