Tally 15-16 Aug

Excellent turnout and awesome riding this past weekend at Tally. It's great to see everyone's confidence build as the day progresses. I never turned a single lap all weekend - just went up and down the pits making sure all were getting what they came for. We had a few riders bump to higher groups and I was very happy to sit in the stands and watch our customers enjoy track time. Smiles were the order of the day for both days and I can't thank our volunteer staff/coaches enough for putting those smiles on everyone's face!!

HJ

henroc10

Was a good day for sure. I got to ride with a couple friends I haven't ridden with in a year or two, and had a great time. Props!

NH_to_MS

Had a great time for my first ever track day, even if my NO saints shirt got picked on during the riders meeting. Can't wait to do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a great time for my first ever track day, even if my NO saints shirt got picked on during the riders meeting. Can't wait to do it again.

All I did was point and say Who Dat?? Brother I'm a Saints fan from WAY back - even married a girl from New Orleans! I bleed black and gold!!

HJ

NH_to_MS

Being from New Hampshire I'm actually a patriots fan in disguise as a saints fan to blend in with my south mississippi surroundings where I live. Me and my blue Buell don't exactly fit into the good ole boy culture, so I have to play the part with something.

David Brown

This was not my first track day, but this is my first year to track days. I will seek out N2 with the crew at Little Tally in the future.

I reached the limit on my bike to the point of scraping my shifter off on the track until it broke. So, I learned a lot though realize how much I need a track bike with a proper rear tire etc. Made a couple of mistakes the second day.

It was a very professionally run event with supportive instructors who helped folks like me grow, perhaps beyond my bike's capability.

I was across from the music blast and had to put in my ear plugs at 10:30 and I am half deaf. So appreciate your efforts to control that. Just an FYI.

All the best.

NH_to_MS

I think my first track day left residual brain defect. I find myself envisioning the turns at tally everywhere I walked around today, even holding imaginary handlebars on occasion. I might be hooked.

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
I think my first track day left residual brain defect. I find myself envisioning the turns at tally everywhere I walked around today, even holding imaginary handlebars on occasion. I might be hooked.

Just wait until you start dreaming about it! ;-)

Glad you had a great time!

Me and the wifey had a blast riding with you guys. Will definitely be looking forward into doing more track days with the ORG. By any chance anyone have any vids on I group they like to share. Just wanted to see if I can catch myself riding so I can see things I need to work on. Thanks in advance.

henroc10

I was in A group, but I was pitted with Shane and watched you, your lady, and one other guy we knew that was I for a few sessions ride Short. You guys looked good man!