Taylor

junglelogic

Hope you heal up nice. Hate to hear about any rider going down, especially one as nice and helpful as Taylor.

Now guys... Don't send Chuck any aftermarket bits that would make Taylor's R6 any quicker. He's fast enough on that thing in stock form. :)

Just make sure the parts everyone sends are in pretty good condition so this one don't end up looking like that old blue R6 he used to have. I was always surprised that thing would make it around the track, and then he would pass me! Get well Taylor...

JRA

The bike was completely stock to begin with so stock parts is all I'm looking for.

Godfather

Damn! Now somebody told me that Taylor was a show-off and LOVES attention, but I think this time he has taken it a little too far??:))

We are pulling for you brother, now hurry up and get well for VIR in October!

R/
Mike

raven_rider

Hate to see when a fellow rider goes down. Taylor was kind enough to lend me his front tire warmer after my cheapo started smoking a month ago at CMP, & I can't express how thankful I was. I have a few stock parts off my '06 R6 that was stolen a few years ago. I'm not sure if they'd be of any use (passenger seat, engine mounting bolts, rear fender), but I'll gladly donate them. I'd also like to help with the rebuild so once Chuck has the parts listed together, please keep me posted.

asmooth600rr

good to hear from you buddy

Taylorr6;253517 wrote: Hey gang, man, I can't say thank you all enough for you're support and friendship. I really appreciate it and am honored to be associated with this club and it's staff and member's. JRA thank you and everyone invovled with packing up my stuff. I don't even know how to thank eveyone for helping with my bike??? You guy's and gal's are truely the best folk's in the world. Thank you.

My injuries are not that bad, left shoulder, collar bone need some work and right hand and some fingers. I'll take it.lol

I'll take some time to heal but can't wait to see eveyone again. Thank you all again. Please be safe and have fun. C.Taylor Wells
Smilies

[More]

Taylor,
You are one tough nut ( heavy on the nut). Glad you are healing. Can't wait to see you. When I saw the orange shirt down I was sick. You know we love ya friend!!
Take care
Harrison

will'sRR

Get better soon Taylor!

I don't have any R6 parts, but I would like to help out. He was the first controle rider I rode with at my frist ever track day, and I've been adicted ever since :) not sure if I should thank him or blame him for all the money I've spent, lol. I hope he heals up soon and I look forward to riding with at the track again.

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Hey Taylor, very sorry to hear about the crash but VERY glad to hear you are ok and healing. Get well quick and hopefully I'll see you out there later this season.

What happened??? I gather from the posts that Taylor went down. When? Where? What can I do to help? I don't have any R6 parts but I want to help.

Shenanigans

griffonrider;254019 wrote: What happened??? I gather from the posts that Taylor went down. When? Where? What can I do to help? I don't have any R6 parts but I want to help.
Sat 9-1 at Cmp.

Taylorr6

Hey eveyone, again I would like to thank all of you for the support, due to some complications my surgury was moved to tuesday the 18th. the doctor said he can fix my shoulder and get my hand good enough to work the throttle, I told him that I am collecting scars and titanium....I don't think he saw the humor in that? Oh well. Sadly he doesn't think I will be riding anytime soon....we'll see? I will try to make VIR just to spectate and be a pest (you know drink beer and talk sh*t) from the sidelines.lol. Whatever happens I would like to thank NESBA ,the staff and members for the chance to ride motorcycles with you folks. As most of you know when I was 28 I was in a really bad street wreck, after that alot of folks were telling me all the things I will never do again or can't do?? THANKS for the chance for me to find out what I can do. The past 7 years have been the best time of my life and I would not change a thing. I can't say what I like more riding my bike or hanging out? either way I am proud to know the best people on the planet. THANK YOU!! hope to see eveyone soon. C.Taylor Wells

tireatr

Nice to see this. We'll continue to pray for a speedy recovery. Be patient, come back better than before.

Ken

LUCKEDUCK

Hey Taylor, it's good to hear from you and your progress sounds promising! I found the humor in what you told the doc and anybody who knows you we know that your one crazy, talented fool on a bike with a great sense of humor! :) Anyways it's good to hear from ya and I can't wait to ride with you again even Tho when I last saw you at VIR you said we would ride in October :)!! Guess that will have to wait til next season but no worries brother get well and I hope to see you down in October if nothing else but to shoot the shit!! Take care Taylor, see you soon.

voyager

Taylor

sorry to hear about your crash Taylor but glad you are okay. Hope to see you at VIR Oct 14th an 15th.
-eddie #807

johncrouch

TAYLOR UPDATE:
Talyor came to my birthday dinner last Friday and seems to be doing really well. Still banged up and arm in a sling, but overall in good spirits.