team shirt question?

ridelater

ok i have bought shirts before, but am looking to get those button up race team shirts. just like the one the yamaha/nesba guys rock, or any other race team wears. what a good site to look into for them, anybody every waste money on them? alittle 411 would be great!:cheers:

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
This is the official 4LOKO team shirt for this year! :D

IMG_20120205_174722.jpg

PS sorry I dont know where to get the shirt you want...

betarace

generally your best shot is ebay. They come in 3 flavors:
1. Official and Expensive ($50-75)
2. Chinese and Less Expensive replicas ($30-50)
3. Chinese with Misspellings and Bad Logos (

Meat

If you are talking about the nice sublimated team shirts then you are generally looking at $100 on up, and it can get pretty expensive depending on materials and design.

Gorecki

ridelater;231635 wrote: ok i have bought shirts before, but am looking to get those button up race team shirts. just like the one the yamaha/nesba guys rock, or any other race team wears.
I presume you're talking about a 'pit' or 'crew' shirt?

516.jpg

I'd be curious to your findings, best bet I could find is to get the actual make one then have what I wanted added to by an embroidery person or something of the like.

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Go to a place that does Bowling Team shirts. I know, I know, but seriously hear me out, most of the bowling team shirts are much like the pit shirts with different "flavors". I presume you are trying to have a shirt made for your own team. You will likely pick up the shirt have things embroidered (names, etc.,), have the shirts shipped to you and then have you logos, stencils etc., put on the shirt at a local shop.

It CAN get expensive, however going the bowling shirt route will help...consider this like the boating industry, adding the Ocean or Fountain name to anything adds 250.00 to the pricetag.

Irish01

We just finished ours up, they arrived last night. Landed up going with what is called the "Sublimated" pit shirt which is what NESBA, Yamaha and most of the race teams are running now. I used a company I have dealt with for years but they subbed the work out to a company that specializes in this process. It pretty much went like this: You figure out what you want the shirts to have on them, go through a design process, several review and approval processes, get charged for design time, get charged for set up fees, then pic the shirt quality. Basically we ordered 20 shirts and they came out to $95 +/- a few bucks per shirt for the top quality ones. Usually have to order in groups of twelve and the process start to finish takes about 6 weeks. Ours came out GREAT, couldn't be happier!

Couple of places to get some ideas:

http://customraceshirts.com/prd_teamshirt1.html

http://radicalracegear.com/?gclid=CMHQtv-_8qsCFYpn5Qode1iTHg

ridelater

Irish01;231690 wrote: We just finished ours up, they arrived last night. Landed up going with what is called the "Sublimated" pit shirt which is what NESBA, Yamaha and most of the race teams are running now. I used a company I have dealt with for years but they subbed the work out to a company that specializes in this process. It pretty much went like this: You figure out what you want the shirts to have on them, go through a design process, several review and approval processes, get charged for design time, get charged for set up fees, then pic the shirt quality. Basically we ordered 20 shirts and they came out to $95 +/- a few bucks per shirt for the top quality ones. Usually have to order in groups of twelve and the process start to finish takes about 6 weeks. Ours came out GREAT, couldn't be happier!

Couple of places to get some ideas:

http://customraceshirts.com/prd_teamshirt1.html

http://radicalracegear.com/?gclid=CMHQtv-_8qsCFYpn5Qode1iTHg

mind posting up a pic of ur new shirts

Irish01

ridelater;231691 wrote: mind posting up a pic of ur new shirts
Been a long day sorry. The pics don't do them justice at all and I was trying to upload the PDF of the approval's they send to you but my brain is done now. We wanted to cover all of our guys no matter what Organization they ran in (especially NESBA :D) even though we're gonna have to change them a bit for specific contract requirements when it comes down to it. The best thing is how clearly even the smallest print came out, Here are a few pics for ya.

2012-02-16_20-10-17_934.jpg

2012-02-16_20-09-45_255.jpg

2012-02-15_17-45-24_871.jpg

2012-02-15_17-45-12_7.jpg

2012-02-15_17-41-27_193.jpg

Let me know if you have any other questions

Chad Dupree

www.t-shirtspecialty.com

John Hart is the owner.

I use to race with John. This is a family owned business by some of the best, nicest people on the planet.
John and his whole family would come out to the track. His son raced as well.
I know they did the team shirts for KWS and Safety First Racing along with a lot of other AMA teams.

Good people for sure!!!!

Meat

You guys did an excellent job with the design of the Irish Racing shirts. They look very professional.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Meat, I'm gonna get you a "LongHorn Steakhouse Racing" shirt with a photo of a 12 ounce Sirloin on it. Maybe that will make me hungry enough to possibly catch your ass this year once in a while. :D

Meat

D-Zum;231786 wrote: Meat, I'm gonna get you a "LongHorn Steakhouse Racing" shirt with a photo of a 12 ounce Sirloin on it. Maybe that will make me hungry enough to possibly catch your ass this year once in a while. :D
Mmmmmm steak!!!

Irish01

Gorecki;231795 wrote: Wow Kenny, those look great!!!
Thank you Gentlemen! Yeah we're very happy with the end product for sure! Wish I had clearer pics but I'm sure you'll see at some point this season.