Team Sweden goes ballistic

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Patrick,

Glad to hear your ok, but the broken bones Suck! Heal up quick and get Maria's bike back together so she can get back out there and wrap up here "I sticker". She'll seal the deal at her next event I'm sure!!

We'll see you at the track soon!

Todd

knut

Control Rider
Huummm..... R6 2011.....not sure I can afford that, but she can. After all, she is the one with money in the family. :doh:

/P

R1Baby;203850 wrote: Hey Patrick

Glad we all could help get you packed up, that's the NESBA Family.

"Right now, Maria is not that pissed at me, but she was so close to get bumped to I, so now.....I have to pay her a lot in many ways to make her happy."

I told Maria that 2011 R6 has such a nice ring to it. Heal up quick.

Chris
Captain America

knut

Control Rider
I'm sure we will have bike in one piece aiagn in 2 weeks. have bought part (including a used front fork) today.
Will be her pit crew at VIR in 3 weeks. Lucky here. :D

/P

ToddG;203852 wrote: Patrick,

Glad to hear your ok, but the broken bones Suck! Heal up quick and get Maria's bike back together so she can get back out there and wrap up here "I sticker". She'll seal the deal at her next event I'm sure!!

We'll see you at the track soon!

Todd

algreen

Hi Patrick. It was great to meet you and Maria this weekend and I was happy to help her get loaded up. I was impressed with how level-headed she seemed at the time, but now i think she was taking her time to let you stew in pain after crashing her bike. ;)

Get well soon and hopefully we'll see you out at the Chicago area tracks.

knut

Control Rider
algreen;203895 wrote: Hi Patrick. It was great to meet you and Maria this weekend and I was happy to help her get loaded up. I was impressed with how level-headed she seemed at the time, but now i think she was taking her time to let you stew in pain after crashing her bike. ;)

Get well soon and hopefully we'll see you out at the Chicago area tracks.
Great meet you and your buddy too. And yes, Maria is a tough one. And he knows that shit can happen when she let me borrow her bike. Thank God it was not her R1......

CU................Patrick

A59

Hey Patrick, was gonna suggest Vortex or Woodcraft clip on bars. It's easier and cheaper to replace a bent bar with those as opposed to a stock one. Just a suggestion.

knut

Control Rider
A59;204186 wrote: Hey Patrick, was gonna suggest Vortex or Woodcraft clip on bars. It's easier and cheaper to replace a bent bar with those as opposed to a stock one. Just a suggestion.
Thanks, but we will get new clip on's with the fork we have bought. It's a used one with all parts on it, including barke calipers, clip on's etc. All parts. Good to have some spare parts for next time........:eek:

/P

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider
Sorry to see a fellow scandinavian go down, and on Kim's old bike no less! But I'm glad you didn't get hurt worse

knut

Control Rider
LarsDunaway;204217 wrote: Sorry to see a fellow scandinavian go down, and on Kim's old bike no less! But I'm glad you didn't get hurt worse
:agree: was not too fun. But we will have the bike ready in 2 weeks for VIR. It will be good again. Maria is very determent to be fast now, so I just have to support her the best I can and help her.

/P

beac83

Patrick,
Sorry to hear about the broken bones. Hope everything heals well and quick. Great to meet you and Maria this weekend. I'm sure you will be able to return Maria's bike to "good as new" or better. Give your body time to heal, and put the bikes back together. See you again whenever I make another MA road trip.

Craig (pitted with Alex)

knut

Control Rider
beac83;204221 wrote: Patrick,
Sorry to hear about the broken bones. Hope everything heals well and quick. Great to meet you and Maria this weekend. I'm sure you will be able to return Maria's bike to "good as new" or better. Give your body time to heal, and put the bikes back together. See you again whenever I make another MA road trip.

Craig (pitted with Alex)
Thanks Craig. Good to meet you and Alex too. And see you again soon at the track.

/Patrick

Dave561

Control Rider
Like seeing the great attitude. Unfortunately this is the bad side if the sport, the possibility for injury. The support we get from our fellow riders makes me proud to be a part of Nesba. Looking forward to seeing you and your better half at VIR.

knut

Control Rider
slow_honda;204307 wrote: Like seeing the great attitude. Unfortunately this is the bad side if the sport, the possibility for injury. The support we get from our fellow riders makes me proud to be a part of Nesba. Looking forward to seeing you and your better half at VIR.

:eek: See you at VIR Dave. Will be Marias pit crew and just take care of the BBQ and drinking beers......:cheers:

/P

knut

Control Rider
Some updates

Hey all.
Some updates form Team Sweden Racing.
Now sitting in the paddock at VIR-N. Maria is out on the track. So we managed to get her bike done in time.
A new fork (used on EBay) and some other parts and the bike is better than ever......almost. :notsure:
But it works fine for her.

I'm already out of the cast and have some kind of "boot" instead and both foot and hand are healing very well. No problems at all.
So I count on being back on the track end of September at Beaver again. Need to be in shape for the weekend in October and Road Atlanta.

See you all again soon. ;)

/Patrick

Bseville

knut;206954 wrote: Hey all.
Some updates form Team Sweden Racing.
Now sitting in the paddock at VIR-N. Maria is out on the track. So we managed to get her bike done in time.
A new fork (used on EBay) and some other parts and the bike is better than ever......almost. :notsure:
But it works fine for her.

I'm already out of the cast and have some kind of "boot" instead and both foot and hand are healing very well. No problems at all.
So I count on being back on the track end of September at Beaver again. Need to be in shape for the weekend in October and Road Atlanta.

See you all again soon. ;)

/Patrick
Glad to hear you are healing up. That is very cool that you were working in the pits for Maria. See you both back at the track in September.

FORGORAREN

Healed yet?

Hi there,

How are you? What's the status of Grandpa's broken body?

@Maria, clever of you to let Patrick crash your bike ... now you can always claim his at any track day:cool:

This Tuesday I let out the Blade for the first time since Aina was born. Went to Anderstorp and did steady 1.44 ... felt great!

Anyways, hope the recovery goes according to plan.

By the way, are you going to Gotland in 2012??? I booked the first weekend as always ... now I have to convince the family:)

Cheers,

Mårten