Tech Question

Anthony Clayton

So this is kind of a double question. Coolant in the bike is the same from when it came from the dealer, it's got 3k on the odometer. Any way of telling what it is, without changing it out before tech?
And I'm worried the 14' R1 with Two bros slip on is gonna fail tech for being too loud. Any way of knowing before hand, i.e. prior knowledge from anyone?

Kruizen

Control Rider
Anthony a couple of questions for you:

What group do ride in? Coolant only needs to be changed out if ride in advanced, if it's from a dealer then it is not going to be the correct coolant for advanced group.

As long as you have an exhaust on the bike I don't know of any tracks on the east coast that limit decibels. With the exception of NCM and Jennnings. What track are you worried about?

There is a lot of great info in the riders manual.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Anthony - Kudos for reaching out so you're prepared. As others have mentioned it really depends on your group.

As for the noise, again as already mentioned NCM and Jennings are really the only two places that noise is a big issue. Unofficially, however, the only other suggestion is that the louder your exhaust is, the closer you should park and pit to Emerson and Shiloh! We need all the help we can get in waking Emerson up, and Shiloh just loves loud exhausts!

Welcome to the N2 family. You're going to enjoy it.