Teknic Violator 1-pc Leathers

Jonny

I'm selling my Teknic Violator 1-pc leathers. The are size 48/58. I believe they are an older style as they do not look like the current Violator. They were made in the Philipipines which is where Teknic higher end suits are produced (so I was told). I bought these last year and they had never been worn before. I wore them for 3 track days. On the 3rd track day I binned it going into turn 1 @ CMP at low speed. There is rash on the left upper leg and left elbow. It is all superficial. Did not rip any seams or tear through the leather. Please see the pictures.

I am selling these as I've purchased a new suit. These did not fit me well due to my odd proportions. I'm 6'1" and weight 210. The legs and arms fit as does the waist and chest. The problem is that I have a long torso and short legs for my height. As a result the tension in my crotch kept from standing fully and kept me from bending over all the way. My brother-in-law who is around 5'11" and weights between 190 and 200 tried on the suit and had none of these problems. I think someone the same height as me but with 'normal' proportions would not have these issues.

I'm asking $325 obo shipped. If you live nearby we can arrange for you to look at them and try them on. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks, Jon

DSC_0924.jpg

DSC_0925.jpg

DSC_0926.jpg