Thank God for Ron Hix

gntbldr

Ronnie,
All I can say is Thank You!.

it was a GREAT race and I am bit unhappy on how it came to be but I am Very glad you were ok enough to give me an outstanding run for my money.

Thank You Ron.

I'll try and get all the vid up as soon as I can. And belive you me,,, we've got some good pictures coming too ;) ;)

891 jim Jr.
aka boulder

ronhix

:)

The pure joy of accomplishment was erupting from you on that cool down lap Bro! I'm glad I was there to be a part of it. Big congrats!

Nothing else matters man, you won because you rode great! That is the bottom line, we were NOT going slow out there.

CONGRATS!!

gntbldr

Thank you.

It wasn't easy but dod gamned It sure was FUN!!

You going to have a better running bike next time around???

... Yeah, you're right. I was a freakin out fool with the amount of Holy TOOT I was screamin out in my lid on the cooldown lap/....

Nuthin like the moments that keep you alive, eh.

heheh wisconsinite humor.. :p

gntbldr

all I have atm is the cool down lap celebration clips.

right click and save as Clickey d Linkey
Edit: pay notice to the end of that vid. Ray is in the midst of helping me (with a broken collar bone) and believe it or not,, Wemmer broke his right collar bone the day before in his GTU race and he's helping me too!.
unreal dudes.

and here's the cool down celebration vid from Josh's cam (EX41 Josh Morgan)

right clickey de de clickey here

The other vids are about to be done up in a lil bit...

spyder84

Congrats Jim! I was watching from turn 5 and you were riding great. Very fun to watch you guys battle it out.

gntbldr

Thanks Eric. It felt just like the rain races Ron and I had and that's what I said to myself two laps before I decided to look for the passing spot. Then I felt I was given another chance at that race and I went for it.
Kind of hard though because once Ron knew I was there he started making his bike really wide again and defending the inside lines a lil just like he did in the rain race we had.

Best i can say is we had a Very good time racing each other out there in our little two bike race. lol