Thank you all... CRs, B class, Nesba staff...

quicka2

All,
I just want to say thank you for the great time I had these past two weekends, I was able to do summit Main 12/13 and yesterday in lighting at NJMP. I have to say, I had never had as much fun or learned so much in such of short period of time.

Thank you CRs, (the dude with franz or something on the back of his leaders, and the older gentleman with the silver R6 also at main)
Thank you fellow n00bs, it was great being in the "B" class, the "B" class at NJMP was not that much slower then the "I" class (Some dudes got bumped..) so i was able to learned alot from other people on our group, not just the CRs.

I also wanna thank those people that didnt go to NJMP, the track was kinda empty, which is good for me, i was able to cut back a bit and have an empty track when wanted.. Kinda cool in my book...

Thanks to that dude in the FZ8, and Bob i think witht he number 11 speed tripple at NJMP. And although my buddy Number 17 red 848 crashed, we still had a ton of fun, so thanks to everyone.

Needless to say, I am officially hooked! and trying to save my pennies to attend at least 2/3 track days a month.

andykurz

Was a fun day, weather was perfect.

Hope your friend on the Duc was OK, I didn't see what happened, but saw him off to the side on one of the laps. I think there were one or two mechanical failures, but other than those events, a very clean day.

Lot's of room to run, it was a great day.

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Hey Quicka2.........I know all of us CR's love hearing that we're helping our members improve at a sport we love...... But you gotta lay off the "older gentleman" stuff.......you have no idea how much abuse you've just set me up for:)

In all seriousness we appreciate the positive feedback.

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Nice acceptance....er bump speech!! You forgot to thank Jesus and your mom :)

J/k...congrats on the bump.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
quicka2;242371 wrote: Thank you CRs, (the dude with franz or something on the back of his leaders)

I better check my leaders
, because I think Barnacle Bill made a mistake! Just kidding! The name is Jim Frantz and hopefully I had something to do with the bump. Doubtful, but hopefully. As Chris said, I mean the "Old Guy", it is nice to hear people speak positively about the CR's. I hope to see you out there again.

Pinoy848

Definitely an awesome weekend! Learned a ton and met a bunch of cool people. I would also like to thank the NESBA crew for all the help and their time. Even though my day was cut short due to a low side thru turn 5 I still had a BLAST!

quicka2 thanks again for the ride share!:cheers::tothetrack:

Twiztedjester55

Smithereens;242394 wrote: Hey Quicka2.........I know all of us CR's love hearing that we're helping our members improve at a sport we love...... But you gotta lay off the "older gentleman" stuff.......you have no idea how much abuse you've just set me up for:)

In all seriousness we appreciate the positive feedback.
We don't need anyone to set you up for old timer abuse gramps:p

quicka2

Smithereens;242394 wrote: you gotta lay off the "older gentleman" stuff.......you have no idea how much abuse you've just set me up for:)
All apologies for that hahahahaha, I saw you on the gate out of summit on sunday and had to thank you again, I learned alot from you on those afternoon rider meetings.

Now I have to ask, what do you have done to your bike, because that thing stops as well as it goes! :wow:

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Hey quicka2,
I'm used to the old guy and grandpa stuff.... resisting only makes it worse with the guys. Good thing I can still turn a few fast laps before I have to pit in for my nap.
Thanks again for the positive feedback. Nesba is trying to make a difference with our instructional meetings.
My bikes have brembo masters, braided lines, vesrah RJL pads and good rubber. That combination along with proper modulation and trail braking will give you a lot of control in the braking zones.
See you at the track......
Kris
Ps. My double Keith Code is older than me