THANK YOU MW CRs

cooker1

I just want to thank all the MW Crs and riders who helped , taught and critisized me last year you know who you are ! I started riding and racing with another org. this year MCRA out of St. Louis Mo. I want you all to know that the knowledge you passed on to me has helped me secure a 2nd place overall in the AM GT lights class on my ratty old SV ! I took a 3rd place in my 1st race in april since then have scored a 4th and 5 2nd places and 2 1st place podiums last weekend at HPT I missed 4 races cause of an accident last month but came back stronger last week ! I have 2 races left next weekend at Gateway and am going to place 1st again because I finally figured it out it is in the head ! So anyway THANK YOU Brent ,Greg , Wink . Jim , Kim , Nolan , JT , Dean , Rob , Johnny , Fred and anyone else I may have forgotten that taught me something about this sport ! You should feel proud of yourselves for what you do cause it makes a difference in some riders lives like mine ! THANKYOU Dave Cook

gkotlin

Congrats! Thanks for the thanks. I'm glad to see all the time spent on you wasn't wasted :) You didn't make it easy on us. haha.
Good luck and keep up the good work.

stkr

Congrats Dave :cheers:

We'll ride together again sometime. Just not sure where yet. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j_fuggin_t

Great job Dave! I remember bumping you and stalking you out there to make sure of it.

Now there is nothing left to do but go faster :D