Thank you, whoever you are.

J-Dog

I'd like to thank the CR that worked with me yesterday at Summit JC. On the second to last session we ran (stupid rain) you followed me a bit and gave me some pointers after. I was pretty sure I was exiting corners in the wrong gear, mainly because I was too busy figdeting on entry trying to get my body position right that I never downshifted and you confirmed that for me. And you also told me to get my head and body over, and to get on the throttle earlier and harder on exit.

I didn't catch his name, but he was a taller guy with redish hair and a very sweet white dog. My girlfriend was fawning all over her for a few minutes early in the day, lol.

After you talked to me, I went out for that last B group session and tried to apply what you told me, and felt a TON better. I'm serious, like night and day. Thank you. :)

I went from this....
D2X_0208.jpg

To this. :)

CIMG1411.jpg

Not the best pic, but you get the idea.

My form still isn't perfect, but I'm working on it. Thanks for your help.

I hope all you folks running Main are having fun while I'm sitting here at work wishing I was on the track.

I can't wait to get out there again and do a full day!

gsxrida1980

Brian is a super nice guy. I was in a bind with a new rear shock the night before a TD, posted up on the boards that I needed help, and Brian posted and was at the track the next morning helping me get set up.

Brian Laws

Glad to hear the feedback was useful and we salvaged something from that miserable morning. I'm sure we will make even more progess the next time we are out.

J-Dog

Yes sir, can't wait to get out there again.

I think I would have made even more progress given a little more time as I was getting more and more confident each lap, but the weather decided otherwise. It was still a hell of a lot of fun.

I'm looking forward to hitting the track with you all again, hopefully more with you and less as a passing dummy, haha.

Thanks again. :)