Thank you Yamaha!!

Hitman954

I want to thank Yamaha for the demo ride. I had been wanting to try out an R6 for awhile and couldn't believe I was getting to on the track. This is exactly the place I want to use it, so what better place to test ride one. Thank you so much for the long haul you took to get here! I know what I'm buyin next! It was an awesome ride and was a faster pace than I was expecting. It did take a couple laps to get the shifting down (my bike has reverse shift) I kept going the wrong way which probably startled anyone behind me (sorry) :eek:
I loved the bike and was just a really cool way to test ride the bike I'm wanting.

THANK YOU!!!!
Brent Sudduth

PatFitz9

I demo'd an R6 and loved every minute of it! That's really cool of Yamaha/Nesba to give us this opportunity. Being able to test ride on in a dealer parking lot is hard enough, getting to ride them on the track at a reasonable pace was freaking sweet.

The R6 made it hard to jump back on my SV for the next session. I wanted to keep it all weekend!

gkotlin

Awesome to hear! I also enjoyed helping out the demo crew and getting a few sessions on the R1. I loved the seating position. The bike didn't fell wide and bulky. The power was plentiful. The throttle response is nice and smooth just like the R6. Thanks as well to Yamaha for providing this opportunity to all of us.

Fatboy

Great feedback guys, Thank You and keep it coming so we can make the bikes and the program even better. This is another thing thats excellent with Yamaha Corp. they take ALL are feedback seriously and even have made changes due to it. I.E. R1 has a gear indicator now and good chance we may get the sooo desired sight window on the R6 instead of the gay dipsick thats just anither thing to wire.

Hitman954

yeah good or bad it sure helps to try one on the track to see how you like it, or not like it. What was wrong with it, or better what did you not like about it.