Thank you

Landshark

Control Rider
I wanted to thank everyone that has taken their time to wish me well and check on my progress. You never needed to do anything but many have gone out of their way to show support. Thanks, you all are a class act I'm humbled by your compassion. :congrats:

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Really was nice to see your "smiling" face back at the track..... I heard that you wrist still works pretty well on the throttle.

barry38

Troy - Sorry I wasn't there for your return!!! Does my heart good to know your back out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Great to see you back, Troy! I saw your bike in the garage, and I'm like "is Troy here?!" Good to see you and Laurie again! We'll see more of you next year! Glad you're on the mend...hope the improvement continues...

betarace

Troy, thanks for all of the help on Sunday, really enjoyed riding with you and the tips that helped move me to I

JLove

Troy,

You were a major help to me yesterday. Your tips definitely helped. My cornerspeed improved, and I was riding out to the rumble strips. This was my first weekend on TBolt, and I am going to have to work on going faster through turn 1. Thanks for the bump to I as well.

JLove

barry38;155847 wrote: Troy - Sorry I wasn't there for your return!!! Does my heart good to know your back out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Barry - Missed you this weekend. I have your ezup at my house. Since you live so close to me, stop by if you feel better.

thundertwini

yeah, i said it elsehwere (guess I polluted Judy's thread, sorry judy)

Thanks Troy, it was good to see you back after your injury. Thanks for the bump, and I look forward to seeing you next year when you are fully healed, and I am a rolling chicane in I.

Landshark

Control Rider
thundertwini;155875 wrote: yeah, i said it elsehwere (guess I polluted Judy's thread, sorry judy)

Thanks Troy, it was good to see you back after your injury. Thanks for the bump, and I look forward to seeing you next year when you are fully healed, and I am a rolling chicane in I.
When your bike sputters and dies its OK to be a chicane. Besides that, it was time to go. Everything you need to learn is in the I group. You WON "B".

EngineNoO9

Glad to hear you're better. Bummed I missed out but it seems like it's been the season of injuries.... Look forward to seeing you and Laurie once I'm well enough to next year

1literduceater

Troy and Laurie good to see both of you again. I was really suprised to see you out on the bike.

On a side note Troy not sure if Laurie told you or not but she said it was ok for me to drop my three daughters off so you could watch them. With you being on the mend she said you had plenty of time. My girls like to go shopping. BTW we will be there in 15 minutes.

Lastly thanks for the suspension talk and the fat jokes.....good to see nothing has changed!

frankenduc

Nice to have had dinner with Laurie and you Saturday night. Good for you to get some riding time in I'm sure. Just be careful and let it finish healing.
Hope to see you both again soon.

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
1literduceater;156035 wrote: Troy and Laurie good to see both of you again. I was really suprised to see you out on the bike.

On a side note Troy not sure if Laurie told you or not but she said it was ok for me to drop my three daughters off so you could watch them. With you being on the mend she said you had plenty of time. My girls like to go shopping. BTW we will be there in 15 minutes.

Lastly thanks for the suspension talk and the fat jokes
.....good to see nothing has changed!
LOL. That is some funny...