Thanks Buck, Todd, and Pascal

Bseville

I want to thank you for all the help from you guys this past weekend at Beaver along with the other CR's. Buck, I took your advise and was using 2nd gear through turns 1 thru 6 and my lap times lower significantly. Todd, thanks for encourging me that I could carry more speed into turn 1 and to brake later for it. Pascal, I had a blast mixing it up with you out there in the 6th session on Sunday which was the time I actually got down into the 05's. I appreciated the good and bad feedback with what is working and what I need to work on. Best lap time of the weekend was a 1:05.35 and I was having a blast and felt comfortable running those times. Thanks again for all great help and knowledge you guys and girls pass on to make us better riders.:D

Pascal

Ben - awesome riding with you! I had a blast out there - you were looking great! When are you heading back out?

Bseville

Pascal, I am going to be at Summit this coming weekend, I believe you said that you need to keep peace with the wife so you are not going to be there this weekend because that would make 3 weekends in a row.

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Ben,

It was a pleasure working with you! It's always very rewarding for us to see someone apply what we are telling them and see good results. Keep up the good work and we'll see you out there!