Thanks CRs

01wj

Hey All,

Just wanted to say thanks to Chris (Grinch) and Jesse for the bump to "A" at Road America the other day. Kind of caught me off guard and now instead of being able to hang pretty decently at the mid/front of "I" I think I'm the new obstacle for all you "A" riders so you can work on your passing. I'm now officially the real slow guy w/ the litre bike that gets in the way of all the other bikes.

Nah, but really, thanks to all the CRs, especially George, Murf, Kim, Steve, Chad, Wink (eventhough I'm not sure where he went) and everyone that put up with me through the "B" and "I" groups and helped me get to where I am today.

I'm really truly amazed at what can be learned from all you guys. Other organizations that I have ran with (especially some of the ones back home in Arizona) would have maybe two or three instructors and you were pretty much on your own to learn for yourself. Nesba has truly been helpful with not only providing somewhere to ride, but also providing some quality instruction. It's really amazing what can be acomplished by working with and listening to the instructors. It has been frusturating at times, but it has all worked out well in the end.

In all honesty, I never thought I would see myself make it to "A", so thanks again everyone for all your help.

01wj

Primer gray R1, the one that everyone was flying by, especially towards the end of the day lol

Texter

I remember you! You were looking good! Remember it's not a race it's a track day. Predictablity is more important than speed. See you next time! There might be some photos of you in my photo thread but I'm not sure.

Edit: there are 2 photos :)

tofstfouru

Congrats to you as well on the A bump. Was a pretty successful week at Road A for the 3 of us and probably more guys. Had a blast also being the token slow guy but that is what it is all about. Nothing like learning by getting passed on the inside going into the kink haha. Hope to see you out there again once the bike is fixed.