Thanks everybody 6/27/09 barber

bahs

First I want to give a big thanks to DJ and the CR's and the MEMBERS. How unfortunate is it that the guy you pit with every trackday out on the same day, same session, a lap a part both crash? I went down(lowsided) in I think was turn 12 at the top of the hill and my partner in turn 14. I was on the blue '03zuk1k(88) and my friend was on a red R6. We both had minimum damage to the bikes. A few members, AUSTIN, came over to our tent and gave me great feedback on my blowout. I have lowsided twice at Barber at turn 2 and now turn 12, both lowsides. I leaned the bike too far over and not applying proper body positioning. That information is so appreciated. Thanks. My partner got his feedback from a CR I think DAVE or DAVID. We both are overly pleased with the feedback and can only get better with the information provided. I can't believe we drove all the way back to Atlanta 2hours, with a hyped conversation about lessons learned and how we are going to negotiate Barber etc next outting. NESBA ROCKS!!! THANKS ALL, even though we wrecked, IT WAS A GOOD DAY!!!!!!!

Meat

Bahs,

Great to hear your bike disagreement wasn't to hard and you even learned something from it. That is cool.

I too have been impressed with nesba. The level of information, kindness and effort is unmatched anywhere I have ridden before.

I even had a CR at Barber lead me on the white flag lap just so he could meet me because he recognized the name on my leathers (MEAT) from the forum. That was just really cool.

dpullen

Hey Bahs, it was good talking to you guys in the paddock. Sorry your day ended early, but I'm glad you got a lot out of it. We'll see you out there again.

Be sure to look me up next time and I'll be more than happy help you with body position or whatever you want!

- Dave

bike428

Meat;66104 wrote: Bahs,

Great to hear your bike disagreement wasn't to hard and you even learned something from it. That is cool.

I too have been impressed with nesba. The level of information, kindness and effort is unmatched anywhere I have ridden before.

I even had a CR at Barber lead me on the white flag lap just so he could meet me because he recognized the name on my leathers (MEAT) from the forum. That was just really cool.
MEAT! That was me man. There are a bunch of guys/gals whose posts I enjoy reading and whose screen names I remember as a result. You and rant are on the top of that list. Had to stop by and shake your hand.

Brahs, glad you and your buddy had fun are not hurt. No worries, the feedback you got and lesson learned is probably the number one feedback I give during the day (body position). If there is every a sense of urgency to pass a member and give feedback it is when a guy is carrying great speed but is on top of the bike. You know it is probably a matter of a few corners before too much lean angle and too little or too much throttle is going to cause the front or rear to let go, respectively. I HATE to pull guys in and have them miss any track time but when you look back and the guys eyes are so big cause he is thinking you like to spank your own @$$ ....its time to come in and talk about the unknown hand signal for "get your butt off the seat......NOW!!!" :wow:

bahs

Ah man, Dave thanks alot. We will definitely be looking you up. Ron can't stop talking about how good you were with him out on the track. This is exactly what I am talking about. You guys are simply the best. It seems like you guys have gotten even better if you can believe that from last year. I am overly pleased with NESBA. The one on one you guys give etc is second to none. One more thing for DJ, I am prior military, Navy (EOD), when you said good morning MAGGITS I knew it was going to be a good day. LOL

dpullen;66170 wrote: Hey Bahs, it was good talking to you guys in the paddock. Sorry your day ended early, but I'm glad you got a lot out of it. We'll see you out there again.

Be sure to look me up next time and I'll be more than happy help you with body position or whatever you want!

- Dave

Mr.DJ

bahs;66208 wrote: One more thing for DJ, I am prior military, Navy (EOD), when you said good morning MAGGITS I knew it was going to be a good day. LOL
DAMN - EOD!!!! Your my HERO. I figured your playing Russian Roulette on the weekends