Thanks for a great first track day

sshort

Steve Short
I just wanted to chime in to thank everyone for a spectacular weekend. For this to be the first time ever on a track things couldn't have gone much better. At the risk of speaking for Brother Don, we very much appreciated the willingness of everyone to welcome us to the fold and all the training and advice that was available. I can't wait to get back for another event, get my speed up and maybe try and pass someone. This time it was all about getting the butterflies out, learning, being safe and trying to stay out of everyone's way.

As I saw on another string "welcome to your new addiction", so true!

Take care and hope to see y'all soon.

Steve

JRA

Glad you guys had a great time and got to enjoy the meet-n-greet. Not to sure about the kilts though...sorry I called them skirts.:D

sshort

Steve Short
"Hey man, we roll how we roll and if people are annoyed or intimidated by it, that's too bad for them" Southpark, The F Word :cool: Besides don't knock the kilt till you try the kilt!

Had a great time, glad to meet you the crew and all the like minded maniacs. Can't wait to do it again!

Steve

Taylorr6

I had a great time hanging out with you guy's Sat. night, too bad you couldn't stay for sunday. Thank's for the drink and c'mon back when you can and we will do it again. taylor

bmrboy

the men in kilts ........

You guys are a real kick in the pants..:haha: [or in your case kilts] :D

Glad you enjoyed yourself... Track times are good times ...
Next time bring some of that possium , roadkill stew you were talking about ... :puke:
Remember , you are always welcome at my house , the riding is awesome.
And Franklin Co. finest will be on ice ..... :cheers:

Mike :D

matt2212

Steve,

It was nice meeting you and pitting next to you guys, sorry tom and I kept you up the night before. I hope we get a chance to do it again, you will need to feed the addiction soon

sshort

Steve Short
No problem Matt, I think we probably returned the favor Sat night and then some. Prob was a little bit crabby Fri night as I was NERVOUS!!!!
Definitely will do it again!!!

sshort

Steve Short
Mike, Thanks for the good times and the invite will have to take you up on it. Prob will leave the possum behind and just bring some of the good Korn Likker, It's a wicked pissah:D

matt2212

sshort;244044 wrote: No problem Matt, I think we probably returned the favor Sat night and then some. Prob was a little bit crabby Fri night as I was NERVOUS!!!!
Definitely will do it again!!!
I was so tired I didn't hear a thing :D

detroitsown

Cranky Yankee
What a blast...you boys are a fun bunch. Thanks for inviting us into your world...like Steve said, we were there to learn, practice, and have fun. All of which we did in spades. I see the value in riding both days as it took me most of the first day to memorize the track layout and day two would be a chance to pick up right away where I left on Saturday.

Taylor, you've got some great stories, Mike, glad you worked out your anger issues in your old age, and Matt, thanks for all the advice you shared. John, we even had Cal smoking cigars and drinking bourbon with us...what a great event and I look forward to meeting up with you all in the not too distant future.

matt2212

detroitsown;244058 wrote: John, we even had Cal smoking cigars and drinking bourbon with us...what a great event and I look forward to meeting up with you all in the not too distant future.

The last thing i saw before i went to bed was cal with a big glass of GOOD Bourbon, lighting a fat cigar and saying " I knew i had to get some better friends":haha:

I'm still laughing about that

JRA

John, we even had Cal smoking cigars and drinking bourbon with us
I hate to break it to you guys but you got suckered. That's about as hard as getting him to ride a motorcycle around a racetrack.:D

jcrich

JRA;244079 wrote: I hate to break it to you guys but you got suckered. That's about as hard as getting him to ride a motorcycle around a racetrack.:D
Word

You would only have to twist Cal's pinky to drink, smoke and tell stories. :D

Ruhe52

John, we even had Cal smoking cigars and drinking bourbon with us
Just make sure he is in a chair and not sitting on a cooler. Things get real hairy when Cal drinks and has a cigar sitting on a cooler!!!!!:D

Now that CJ has his A sticker perhaps he will post up the "Picture"