Thanks for Barber weekend from Mid-Central rider

mlmoore

First trip to Barber and I will be back. This track, facilities and people are simply amazing! Even the 19 hours each way was worth it.

Thanks to DJ. You did a great job dealing with a less than perfect weekend (red flags, etc). Keep up the good work.

Thank to CR John(?) Allen for riding with me and showing me the correct lines around Barber. It really helped lots.

Thanks to all the CRs and other NESBA crew. You had a busy weekend and your hard work is truly appreciated.

:adore::adore::adore:

dlockhart5x

mlmoore;20651 wrote: One of the rare times Aaron was behind me. LOL

I think he and Doc are still on the road.
Therefore, this is the pic just after you railed past him on the outside
of T14 and beat him to the line. :first:
:congrats:

ColeLT1

mlmoore, Barber is my favorite track (have only been to RD Atlanta, Tally GP, and Barber so far), the facilities don't hurt that decision either, showers that I am not afraid to use, and its "only" 4hr drive making it the closest NESBA track for me. I did not get to meet you but I lined up beside you a few times, I was the guy on the Yellow/Black GSRX 1000 wearing Red/Black/white leathers (that match my RC51 haha). me: http://splak.net/msriders/BarberOct11/Cole%20pics%20and%20videos/NESBA%20Trackday%20647.jpg

Mr.DJ

Thanks mlmoore,

Glad to hear you had a great time with us "Southern Folk" ;) Brian and I just create policy. The real work comes from the CRs out there getting the "Wild Ones" reeled in. I thank them and the members like yourself that stayed cool.

Looking fwd to your next trip,

dj out