Thanks for the awesome season!

msanna

Just wanted to say thank you to all the Nesba directors, staff and volunteers for an awesome track season!
You guys and girls make it an absolute pleasure to ride the track and I'm already looking forward to next season.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND MAKING THIS ALL POSSIBLE!
...and for making me poor...

Cheers to a great 2008 season, see you all next year

-Marco
I 32

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I'd like to echo that! This was my first full year riding with NESBA (I joined in July '07, I started track riding with Reduc Sportbike Association many years ago). It was a blast meeting so many great folks at NESBA, and working with the CRs (you know who you are, too many to list, but special thanks to Lenny!). You have a top-notch organization, I'm already looking forward to next season! :)

Thanks again! See you in the Spring. It's going to be a long Winter!

Tony A

:agree:
Yes, I will join in also. Thanks to all the directors and CR's, I truely do appreciate the effort each one of you make to keep the club running. And for all the feedback and lessons you all provide.
It has made for a great season and has helped me increase my skills and love for the sport.
Well done:congrats:

Steve

:agree: I just wish I had time to thank each of you in person! I got a chance to talk to Kaley, Moon and Dutch some, but there are so many others that were too busy chasing people that shouldn't be on the track. See y'all next year!

Billsv/R6

Yes it was fun and i've rode with all above. Got bumped same day as Marco and pasted to many times by him and Tony A. see ya all next year unless someone hits lottery and wants to treat me to some Fla. track time. PEACE b**tches

Tony A

Billsv/R6;25211 wrote: Yes it was fun and i've rode with all above. Got bumped same day as Marco and pasted to many times by him and Tony A. see ya all next year unless someone hits lottery and wants to treat me to some Fla. track time. PEACE b**tches
If I hit it, get your bags packed:)

msanna

have a great off-season Bill! Next year is going to kick ass!
....how do i get a bump? LOL