Thanks for the Crash Insurance

EngineNoO9

While I never hoped to have used it, this policy is just phenomenal. I'm sure this has been said before but just want to reiterate how great of a thing this is to have. I was signed up for a two day event and had an incident on the first day and with no problems at all got the next day credited to my account and I was good to go. Really eased the pain from going down as it would've been another $180 down the toilet if NESBA didn't have that. Thanks!

Meat

EngineNoO9;76358 wrote: While I never hoped to have used it, this policy is just phenomenal. I'm sure this has been said before but just want to reiterate how great of a thing this is to have. I was signed up for a two day event and had an incident on the first day and with no problems at all got the next day credited to my account and I was good to go. Really eased the pain from going down as it would've been another $180 down the toilet if NESBA didn't have that. Thanks!
I agree. My first experience with nesba was at Barber last year. I signed up for 2 days and discovered my tranny was toast after 2 sessions. Without any work on my part, DJ just credited my nesba account the day and a half I didn't use. That more than paid for my membership fee.