Thanks to all of the (B) group control riders

vanbreezy

Just want to post my thanks to all the (B) group control riders this weekend @ Beaverun. Murph,Todd,Dave,Buck And Kevin. I have to say from the riders meeting in the morning on the 16th to the End of the weekend you guys did a hell of a job. Very informative great feedback. Job well Done. Lenny Thanks for running with me that session you got Me back up to speed after my off-road excursion. Also again Todd and Beth for the hospitality extended this weekend as well. Rob the take-offs will be put to good use thanks.:D

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Austin,

Always a pleasure to see you out there, both on and off the track! I was also glad to see you shake the gost from your off road excursion, see I told Lenny was good for something!

We'll see you soon!! :cheers:

hughtwg

I'll second that. I believe it was Dave and Kenny(WWLD?) who rode with me. You guys were a big help.

Hugh
White 05 R6 #308 B

beevan217

I would also like to thank the CRs & directors for a well run weekend. I haven't been on the Beaver in 2 years and I had a BLAST!!! Knocked off 7 seconds throughout the weekend thanks to the tips received from Lenny & Cooney. Following Rob the last session of the day help me with my lines & entries. Overall, a wonderful weekend with beautiful weather & met some cool people.

:agree:

bjrose

As always,a great job by the staff and Cr's this weekend at Beave....we had a great time and feel like I was able to pick up and put to good use all the feedback and tips given on Sunday. Thanks again Guys, it was great to see everyone.
Barb

buck34

Thanks for the kind words and your all very welcome!

I had a blast working with the B group on Saturday. Hats off to you guys and girls! I felt you all were very patient with the new riders in the early sessions which in turn pays huge dividends later in the day.

Kevin42

Hugh, you were looking good out there. I had a good time riding with ya. The WWLD on my bike is a Salute to Lenny 321.
I always say... If you are thinking about passing me, just ask yourself. What Would Lenny Do?

Austin, hope to see you at the track more often. It's been too long.

murph146

Control Rider
It was a beautiful weekend. The B group on both days was spot on. I was very impressed with everyones patience and willingness to learn. I must say after only getting 3.5 hours sleep on Friday night you guys gave me the energy to keep going threw Sat. and Sun. with your enthusiasm. Awesome job. I hope to see everyone soon, Thanks for a great weekend. murph....

Kevin42

murph146;9618 wrote: I must say after only getting 3.5 hours sleep on Friday night you guys gave me the energy to keep going threw Sat. and Sun....
3.5 hours of sleep? I guess you used the snooze button. Must have been nice. hahahha. :doh: