Thanks to all the CR's, I won one!

ERB68

I won a race!!!

I entered a Championship Cup Series race a won the amateur group in Heavyweight Super Sport. And a second place in the Formula 40 class (old guy racing). Great fun at Blackhawk Farms this weekend.

I would also like to say thanks to the friends that came to watch/help. It is sooo nice to have spare hands help when the time is of the essence. The moral support and encouragement is really great too.

Thanks everyone.

Matt

Great riding, DirtNap!!!

So cool to see you so happy about riding again. Always a blast hanging out with you guys at the track... I can't wait for Sept @ BHF.

jigs

The flyin' Dirt Nap.....Eddie did great with a personal best lap time as well.I gotta say he's approached racing with the absolute right attitude...keep it FUN.

ERB68

Thanks everyone.

It is kinda funny. I didn't know I won cause the grid was small so expert & AM went on a single wave start. There is so much going on you don't worry about white plate/ yellow plate. just ride and be safe/smooth & hit your marks.

I pulled in the pits and Jigs and Sobottka and the gang were all congratulating me. Then I ask where I finished and they laughed at me and said you won.(the AM class)

The next guy up ahead was just far enough I couldn't tell who it was. Every time I felt I was making up some ground on him, I would lose some. When we pulled in to the pits, I saw it was Dave Vaughn (white plate) but didn't know if any other yellow plates had got by him.

Very wild. I think it took till the next morning to really sink in.

Lots of fun, anyone what to buy a kidney. There is another race in four weeks and I need money. :)

danch

Man, I don't know if you want his kidney or liver!

Good work, Ed - it was good racing with you.

ERB68

danch;148191 wrote: Man, I don't know if you want his kidney or liver!

Good work, Ed - it was good racing with you.
Thanks Dan! It was a great time and very nice to race with people I trust to ride with.

Dan, the magic question is, Is my liver wrecked from abuse or stronger from regular workouts? :D

Motofun352

Control Rider
ERB68;148255 wrote: Thanks Dan! It was a great time and very nice to race with people I trust to ride with.

Dan, the magic question is, Is my liver wrecked from abuse or stronger from regular workouts? :D
I always thought what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.....Way to go with the WIN