thanks to all

CR Adam towed me around for some laps . he pulled me just above my comfort level and I stayed with him and felt great.
he gave me a thumbs up after 7 and waved me on. I foolishly went in hot to 10a, missing 10b and going through the grass directly into pit in.
PERFECT! I hope Adam didn't shake his head too much.

the food/people/auctions, etc. both fri and sat nights were all wonderful.

I always meet new friends and see old ones at track days; this weekend was no different. thanks to all involved.

see you in NOLA in Oct!
if you have yet to ride there, I highly recommend it. BRING SOME KIND OF WHEELS FOR THE PIT. it's huge.

Saltman

zenpixel@yahoo.com;247690 wrote: CR Adam towed me around for some laps . he pulled me just above my comfort level and I stayed with him and felt great.
he gave me a thumbs up after 7 and waved me on. I foolishly went in hot to 10a, missing 10b and going through the grass directly into pit in.
PERFECT! I hope Adam didn't shake his head too much.

the food/people/auctions, etc. both fri and sat nights were all wonderful.

I always meet new friends and see old ones at track days; this weekend was no different. thanks to all involved.

see you in NOLA in Oct!
if you have yet to ride there, I highly recommend it. BRING SOME KIND OF WHEELS FOR THE PIT. it's huge.
Lolol. I did the exact same into 10a last time... and also with a CR behind me! See you at Barber, Zen.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

upnadam

Not shaking my head just rooting for ya to keep it upright and you did! 10A gets everyone, some how, eventually.

borislav

Control Rider
This past Friday-Saturdy was my first time at Road Atlanta and I had AWESOME time,this track is sooooo much freaking fun I think I got a new favorite track!!!Shame it is so far from MD but never the less I'LL BE BACK (Arnold's voice):)

stow

upnadam;247750 wrote: Not shaking my head just rooting for ya to keep it upright and you did! 10A gets everyone, some how, eventually.
Yes it does. Remember you saw nothing. :cool: