Thanks to CRs & others at Tally

Southerly

I wanted to say thanks to the CRs as well as other N2 members who provided assistance on Saturday after I crashed and injured myself. With injured ribs and a sprained wrist I couldn't do much for myself. They took down my canopy, loaded up the SUV and put my bike on the trailer.
I am bad at names, so I forget the name of some of those who helped, or volunteered to help. This includes the one CR who had said if I was unable to drive back to the Atlanta area, he would drive me there and get his son to bring him back for the next day. The people involved is what makes N2 special.
Jonathan was very helpful about getting things taken care of, and I greatly appreciate it.

I am not sure when I will be back at the track as SWMBO has said she wants me to find a new hobby, something safer like tiddlywinks.:( At the moment I am in no shape to argue.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Sorry to hear about your crash but it's good to see you are OK. Jonathan runs a great show for the south east folks. Glad to hear they took care of you.

My 2 cents about the hobby thing: It's easy to say 'screw it' when you're recovering from a wreck. Take some time to get your bearing back together before you decide to make any crazy decision (AKA, selling bike).

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
Hope you're better quickly. I'd like to see you trade in that model Triumph for a light Daytona 675 (or similar "R" brand). I believe you'll find it much easier to manage, from a physical standpoint.

I've enjoyed your positive, teachable attitude over the past couple of years. It has been my pleasure sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike_21

Control Rider
Sorry to hear about your crash and I'm glad you are on the mend. Hope we see you again in the future!

Southerly

My wife has given me a list of things I need to accomplish at home before I go back out to the track, so that is an improvement over "never". Unfortunately I am getting further behind on the jobs since I am still hurting a bit too much to be useful. Waiting for healing to complete sucks.

I am booked for the July RA dates, so I will need to get everything done before then.

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
My wife has given me a list of things I need to accomplish at home before I go back out to the track, so that is an improvement over "never". Unfortunately I am getting further behind on the jobs since I am still hurting a bit too much to be useful. Waiting for healing to complete sucks.

I am booked for the July RA dates, so I will need to get everything done before then.
My wife says we need money before I can go. We should get together, get your list done and put some money in my wife's purse. :D