Thanks to directors and CR's

rk97

Jul 13, 2008
what's that saying about begging and choosing? ;-)

(just kidding Blaise - i ran my personal best that last session too. Told myself i'd take it easy and just hit my lines, work on the body positioning stuff Pascal had suggested, take it home in one piece, ya know? funny how that yields personal bests.)

Blaise

Jul 11, 2008
Sharad, you looked great out there too! I knew you were a new I rider because I didn't recognize the suit, and I definitely capitalized on it during my pass.. never has 95hp looked so good! :D

eettare

Jul 21, 2008
mamoore996;52348 wrote: Eric - It was great seeing you guys again at Beaver. Congrats on the bump. Going forward be wary of "Sleeper 998s" sucking you into Turn 1>:eek:

Mike
Thanks for the power. Next time, its on me. The elusive 140hp STOCK 998, I won't fall for that again (no pun intended).:doh:

eettare

Jul 21, 2008
1literduceater;52396 wrote: OUCH!!! I saw the tail end of that one - hope you are alright. Wanted to come over and say hello - I was chasing you on Sat and then again on Sunday. You on that yellow Ducati can flat out roll!!
Nothing more than a bruised ego and some dirty leather. We'll have to hook up next time for sure, its more fun when you know someone out there on track.

eettare

Jul 21, 2008
Landshark;52398 wrote: Congrats on the bump Eric and Chris. However the idea is to stay on the black stuff.:dunno:
Thanks, it was nice meeting you. Hope to see you at VIR. I'll try to stay on the pavement, its good advice. :eek:

cyclox

Aug 12, 2008
Blaise;52473 wrote: Sharad, you looked great out there too! I knew you were a new I rider because I didn't recognize the suit, and I definitely capitalized on it during my pass.. never has 95hp looked so good! :D
Thanks!

It was my first I session and I was hoping to follow Will's advice as I was putting on the Intermediate sticker on the battered and abused fairings of my bike: "Have fun, and DON'T CRASH!"

Dan followed me for the first couple laps, and then passed me on the front straight. I kept him in sight for another 2 laps and then my fuel light came on. Last session of the day, no more fuel in our cans... damn! So, I dialed it back a bit and Dan faded from view.

It was great to meet you, and I look forward to seeing you (and providing a passing target for you) out on track soon!

~Sharad

Blaise

Jul 11, 2008
Yeah, Dan keeps a great pace, I really hope to see him out there this year as well. I'm doing VIR on the 15th and then I have a whole mess of days scheduled in June.

I also passed both of you at once in the front straight... err, PA turnpike.

The SB Image

N2 Photographer
Jul 22, 2008
Great weekend and some photos for proof

I have shot several hundred track days and NESBA's always go very smoothly, thanks again for another fun weekend at BeaveRun.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

and many more
http://www.pbase.com/ray645/nesba_may_2_3

Ray
TheSBimage.com

cyclox

Aug 12, 2008
Blaise;52496 wrote: Yeah, Dan keeps a great pace, I really hope to see him out there this year as well. I'm doing VIR on the 15th and then I have a whole mess of days scheduled in June.

I also passed both of you at once in the front straight... err, PA turnpike.
Yeah, but you've got a power/weight ratio advantage!!! ;)

Neither Dan nor I have anything scheduled for June at the moment. I'm headed to NJMP on the 23rd of May (different org, not NESBA).

TwoTyres

Jul 11, 2008
I had an absolute blast this weekend, what a great start to the season. i can only hope there are many many more days like that.
All the CR's did a great job and all the riders rode well, there were only 2-3 reds all weekend.

As always, Lenny was being his normal funny self.

Ray did a superb job with the pics, a good selection of views at different turns.

One of my fav pic of the weekend, Lenny and me......

RB7_7875.jpg

homsh

Jul 13, 2008
It was a great weekend and well worth the 14hrs of driving. Thanks to all for putting on a great event. Yes Rick I'm starting yoga and will put my knee out soon. :)

brandonh98

Jan 4, 2009
Could not have asked for a better first track day!!...You'll definitely be seeing me around! (870)

Blaise

Jul 11, 2008
Hey Brandon, does this mean we can at least get you to buy some track plastics?

And come to NJMP? And summit? :D

Lookin' GREAT! :D

Revvin' Evan

Jul 20, 2008
1literduceater;52312 wrote: Good stuff indeed! Really was one of the best events I attended in quite sometime. First time back at the Beave in 2 years. The weather gods were totally in our favor. I didnt go 50 east of the track before I hit ran and it rained the whole way home! Met a lot of new people as well which is always a bonus.

JJ I think I owe you something like 46 zip ties - thanks!
So are you and the corner worker between turns 2 and 3 going steady now???:poorguy:
Great riding with you and congrats on the bump to :a:

What a perfect weekend. Great seeing everyone again.

buck34

Jul 9, 2008
+1

Thanks to all the fantastic riding by all the members that made our job much easier, very minimal illegal stuff going on.

Thanks to all the CRs that came out. Once again, you guys did a stellar job!

Pascal

Jul 10, 2008
Glad everyone had a great time! Great crowd with some great riding! See everyone out there soon!

brandonh98

Jan 4, 2009
Blaise;52523 wrote: Hey Brandon, does this mean we can at least get you to buy some track plastics?

And come to NJMP? And summit? :D

Lookin' GREAT! :D

Race Plastics....not any time soon....

However....After seeing that one kid do a tank slapper on the front straight right in front of me I'm gonna be getting a steering damper ASAP!

Not sure when my next track day will be yet but you will definitely see me out there!