Thanks to Nesba Beaverun 4/17

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
Wanted to say thanks to the Cr's that were at Beaver yesterday, especially Buck who basically worked one on one with me all morning long. I think there was a total of 4 guys in I group, I really learned the turn 5,6,7 combo and the whole back side of the track is just so much faster now for me. And I got the big bump to "A" this weekend!!!

sarge3062

It was cold but it was an awesome day over all. Thanks to Kevin, Will, Ron and Buck for the help in the B group. Learned a ton and had a great day.

Congrats on the bump jixer :)

1literduceater

pajixxer;121701 wrote: Wanted to say thanks to the Cr's that were at Beaver yesterday, especially Buck who basically worked one on one with me all morning long. I think there was a total of 4 guys in I group, I really learned the turn 5,6,7 combo and the whole back side of the track is just so much faster now for me. And I got the big bump to "A" this weekend!!!
Ohhhhhh that was you! You sold me a fan for my GSXR (which arrived as I was heading out the door to Beave). I was the one that pulled along side of you and chatted with you for a few moments prior to your maiden A voyage. You and Jason (600rr) in front of you pulled out on lap 1 with something to prove!! Took me sometime to reel you guys in. Think the only reason I did was because both of you slowed up to pull in. :doh: Good job!!

I too had a hell of a time. Weather didnt totally cooperate (its Beave does it truely ever cooperate?) but damn nonetheless it was wide open track for everyone. I was the fastest guy in A all morning....then again I was the only one out there until after lunch. Yep I was the only one.

Directors and CR's did a really great job. It was tough riding when ice pellets are falling on you and you cant feel 9 of your 10 fingers. Good time chatting with all of you over dinner.

buck34

Brad, congratulations on the bump to Advanced group. I'm looking forward to riding with you again soon.

Hey Chris, next event I'll be riding more of the Advanced sessions so you don't feel so left out, I needed the 40 minutes between sessions to warm up.

I want to give a shout out to Mike, Dennis and all the corner workers for braving the freezing elements so we can do what we love to do, they are the real Super Heroes!

Thanks also to Ray and Sara (SB Image), your work is very much appreciated.

We'll see you all in two weeks.

The SB Image

N2 Photographer
Thanks for coming out to BeaveRun, we had a great time as always.

123748916.jpg

123748918.jpg

123748922.jpg

123748923.jpg

See you in 2 weeks!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=57738&id=1253101209&ref=mf
http://www.thesbimage.com

rk97

Nice job Brad! after you borrowed my lap timer last year, I didn't think you'd be in "I" much longer.

wish i'd been out there with you guys. June for sure.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Hey, Will! Nice number plate! You didn't even have time to pull it off?

Hope you guys had a good time, sorry I missed it. Bike will be ready in next few days.

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Hope you guys had a good time, sorry I missed it. Bike will be ready in next few days.
Hey Rob!!

You coming out in 2 weeks to play with us???? :D

Jeff H

Had a great time even with the cold weather, snow, rain...... Thanks Todd, Buck, Kevin, Will, and Ron for working with me and helping me "fine tune" some things. Felt good to be back out on the track again!

Kevin42

I'm a little bummed that my Bridgestone blizzak tires didn't pass tech but other then that, it turned out to be a great weekend. I'm impressed with how much grip we had at 35 degrees on Saturday.

fitz

I watched you in-between my sessions from my heated car and wasn't sure if those CRs were trying to bump you or outright torture you. :)

Congrats on the bump, you earned it and then some. :congrats:

fitz

rob92

Control Rider
N2
ToddG;121802 wrote: Hope you guys had a good time, sorry I missed it. Bike will be ready in next few days.
Hey Rob!!

You coming out in 2 weeks to play with us???? :D
Hey there Todd! I was planning on coming out this past weekend, but my forks were toast. I'm all back together and going to sign up for Saturday, then do WERA/sprints on Sunday.

Can't wait to see the Syracuse crew!

1literduceater

buck34;121762 wrote:

Hey Chris, next event I'll be riding more of the Advanced sessions so you don't feel so left out, I needed the 40 minutes between sessions to warm up.
I do not need to be embarrassed anymore then I already do to myself!

Control Rider
N2
BoyR1;121794 wrote: Hey, Will! Nice number plate! You didn't even have time to pull it off?

LOL.. dude, it was so f'n cold I couldn't feel my fingers long enough to take the stickers off. I'm actually surprised Ray was able to get such great shots through the snow and sleet... I guess Ray can make any conditions look good;)

I also have to thank everyone for picking up the slack when I couldn't ride on Sunday.. We were already shorthanded, and I hated to leave like that.
I was a bit "under the weather". I actually had to grab a hotel on Sunday and stay the night. I was in a pretty bad shape:(

brn6604

Didn't feel the need for a 4/18 specific thread. Weather was painful for most of the day, but I am glad I was there. I'm usually not one to ask for special attention, but I appreciate it huge when I get some feedback out there. Due to the ratios, Kevin spent a couple laps with me nearly every session, and Buck spent a good portion of a session with me. I got some tips that helped instantly, and some things I need to work on in the future. Thanks to you guys, that one day felt more valuable to me than the nine I did last year.

Yank 521

Control Rider
what a weekend, lol. had a great time fella's. thanks again ron and todd for the help loading my naked bike.

Chris1091

I would also like to thank the organizers and Control Riders for providing an absolutely fantastic first track experience! The time you guys took to help get my bike sorted out, and the amount of personal attention to improving my riding was remarkable. I learned more about my bike Saturday than in an entire year of riding!

Thanks again guys. I'm looking forward to getting back out there!

Kevin42

Will,
I’ve heard of bird flu and swine flu but you may be the first person to get beaver flu! Be careful, this is how it started out in Resident Evil!