thanks to Nesba for a great weekend

voyager

thanks to the Nesba crew and NCBIKES people for a fun weekend especially since the weather was so hot and thanks to all fellow nesba riders also.
-eddie #807 A

devildogae

Eddie, thank you for helping me and my wife Hilary out so much and letting us share your canopy and electricity. Your a stand up guy! Can't wait to try some of that Smokin' Eddies BBQ in Louisa. Cheers!!

gursesl

It was good riding with you, Eddie! You were rolling out there, lol. See you at the next event.

skychuter

Sat NCBike

Although not as hot as at VIR Mon-Tues of last week due to the breeze blowing at NCBike, it was still hot! Definitely thanks to CR John from Thomasville NC on his 750....that track is a good one for the GSXR750....enjoyed us gettin around the track together! I wasnt there Sunday, but hope it was a success! Thanks to the NESBA staff, as time goes on, more and more people will be checkin out that track! I have been on it with another organization and love it!!

Tommy
#84 I group
2007 GSXR 750 yellow/black...track
2008 CBRR1000 red/black street.....street

gursesl

It was a success

skychuter;281868 wrote: I wasnt there Sunday, but hope it was a success! Thanks to the NESBA staff, as time goes on, more and more people will be checkin out that track! I have been on it with another organization
Yeah, two days and not a single roll of the ambulance, that would qualify as a success!

WADESNS

I agree I also think that it was a great success, Tommy as always it was enjoyable riding with you and Thank you Eddie for offering the suit to get Robby back on the track. I would like to thank the Control Riders for all of the tows and Especially Kim for the expert advice. I to have ridden this track several times, this was my first event for touching down my knee on the left side and between the tows and her expert advice I was able to shave 10 sec off of my previous best lap times making this by far my best learning weekend so far.

Thanks to everyone,
..RJ..

skychuter

WADESNS;281876 wrote: I agree I also think that it was a great success, Tommy as always it was enjoyable riding with you and Thank you Eddie for offering the suit to get Robby back on the track. I would like to thank the Control Riders for all of the tows and Especially Kim for the expert advice. I to have ridden this track several times, this was my first event for touching down my knee on the left side and between the tows and her expert advice I was able to shave 10 sec off of my previous best lap times making this by far my best learning weekend so far.

Thanks to everyone,
..RJ..

RJ my pleasure, brother! you have some great lines, I just hope i can repeat them over and over and over to groove them into my plan....dude, you are ROLLIN on that Yamaha....glad Turn 5 helped you feel what it was like with a knee down...NCBike is a really good technique track! Like you said, we have been on it several times and each time you can improve on something! Stay in touch and we will continue to hookup....besides, I need your tow to get around...lol

Tommy