thanks to the cr's !!!

i wanted to give a huge thanks to kris smith for the big bump to I-group !!! I know I still have lots to work on and will do my best in learning and listening in my new group .i am looking forward to being the new guy on the block again ! thanks to glen halfhide for spending my entire first "I" session with me . either everybody left during the rain or they heard I got bumped and thought it would be better let me have the whole track to myself but either way I got an awesome session in !I guess kubricky had to sign off on the bump so thanks to all you guys and anyone else involved in the decision,I will not let you down! I am looking forward to my next trackday .
thanks ERIK

ericlouie1

Congrats man, I remember seeing you at NJMP at some of my first track days. Moving along, hopefully I can join you soon.
Met you at hooters in DE once of twice as well.

tdhughes

Congrats Erik! I told you they wouldn't take it back!

Now I have to figure out how to put together all the info I got on Sunday. Maybe then I can join you in "I".

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
You earned it Erik..... but just keep it on two wheels for awhile so I don't have to deal with Kub:)
A bump never means we're done learning so enjoy building your skills with your new group of brothers ..... they always like it when they have someone new to play with.
Congrats.

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Congrats! Now let the games begin. You're going to have so much more fun. Looking forward to riding with soon.

StreetRider

Congrats on your bump...I myself was recently bumped up to the intermediate group. I am doing the September 14th & 15th dates...Hope to see you there.