Thanks to Turn One, CRs and NESBA Members

stephenjpauls

All,

I have to say thank you to so many people for their help this weekend! Joe, Tom and Marshal from Turn One and Matt Granzow for helping me get my bike running again. I was so worried my day was done after having troubles the first session of the first day, but with their help I got to run 3 sessions in the afternoon! Big thanks to all the CRs, Nolan thanks for running with me that first session Wednesday and pointing out how off I was with my apexes, I really needed that feedback to give me something to work on. I also need to thank David (CR) for leading me around the track, you are so smooth and easy to follow that I was able to drop 6 seconds in that one session, and maintain it the next. Stevie “B” helped me by continuing to push me to go faster! Matt G. really helped me with my braking and passing, thanks so much for all the time you spent guys! It really helped. And to all the members who were so helpful and friendly, you guys are what make going to the track so fun!

Thanks so much,
Steve

PS: Jordan, congrats on the bump to ‘A’ man! Your really movin’ out there!

Amac955

Ditto everything above.

Turn One, you guys rock. It really is true that you don't know how much better your bike can be until you have it set up PROPERLY. I can't wait to go try it out on a track I've been to before!

Thanks to Garth and the CRs for putting on a great event. As a Mid Central invader, I wasn't sure about going to RA, especially on an SV, but I had a ton of fun reeling bikes back in after watching them zing by on the straights.

Wink and Greg, it was great to see you guys again! I hope you can sneak out west once or twice this year yet.

inpayne

I would def. have to thank the control rider (again) that helped me an entire session. I can't for the life of me remember his name, I'm so bad with names but his wife rides in the I group.

ronhix

inpayne;62000 wrote: I would def. have to thank the control rider (again) that helped me an entire session. I can't for the life of me remember his name, I'm so bad with names but his wife rides in the I group.
Sounds like Nolan, his wife Kim rides in the I group I believe.

oldschool

I also wanted to thank all the people that helped on Wednesday. Turnone for the fast tire mounting. And the entertaining floor cleaning evening. Drag racing Steve up the front straight and chasing Chris in the fourth session. Just my luck I get around the other riders and lose the front brakes into turn 10. Apparently the brake fade on the 07 zx10r is a common occurrence. I'll have to get that fixed before next time. Thanks to Fred for getting the trailer loaded. Sorry for you losing some blood. Those vortex rear sets are sharp. Not happy with how the leathers didn't hold up so after getting a new helmet and leathers I'll be back.

Enginerd

The turn one guys are always top notch. Marshal, thanks for the great tire advice, I would have destroyed the soft front before the end of the day. I still got my fastests lap times to date at RA after very little fooling (+-1psi) with the suggested pressures.

Quick question, how much should the pressures grow? I gained 8 psi rear, 5 psi front on my hot session.