thanks !!!

i had my second full trackday ever at njmp on the 19th and couldn't have asked for a better day ! i wanted to thank nesba and all the cr"s for helping me all day. i have alot of work to do or change but all in all i had a great time and my bike and i came home together in one piece ! thanks again and hope to make it out on oct. 16th .
ERIK

slowpoke

Glad you had fun Erik and hope to see you out there again. We'll work on the exit of that left-hand carousel and keep that progress going.

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Erik you improved a lot as the day went on. Keep working on getting that upper body off the bike and being consistent with your turn-in markers. I look forward to riding with you again. See you on the 16th.

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Hey Erik.....
Just an FYI....Jim is THE CR to go to if you need any help with your costume or a triple toe loop.

redrdr

I want second Erik's thanks. I did my first track day on the 18th. I was really glad to see the CR's policing the track. I was extremely glad to see the guy in the B group who asked to be evaluated for the I group get bumped to the curb. He passed me on the inside of a corner in the second session. I was just starting to get my feet wet with the whole track exerience, and that was pretty unsettling. I was starting to wonder if the rules really meant anything. The follow-up meeting on safe passing and following rules was really good to see.

It is easy to say one is focused on safety and following the appropriate rules, but to see the follow-through was great to experience. NESBA is definitely a top notch organization, and I'll definitely be seeing many of you in the future. I can't wait for 10/9!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
redrdr;152446 wrote: I want second Erik's thanks. I did my first track day on the 18th. I was really glad to see the CR's policing the track. I was extremely glad to see the guy in the B group who asked to be evaluated for the I group get bumped to the curb. He passed me on the inside of a corner in the second session. I was just starting to get my feet wet with the whole track exerience, and that was pretty unsettling. I was starting to wonder if the rules really meant anything. The follow-up meeting on safe passing and following rules was really good to see.

It is easy to say one is focused on safety and following the appropriate rules, but to see the follow-through was great to experience. NESBA is definitely a top notch organization, and I'll definitely be seeing many of you in the future. I can't wait for 10/9!
Great meeting you, see you out there again! :) Glad you had a great time!

Mikey75702

redrdr;152446 wrote: I want second Erik's thanks. I did my first track day on the 18th. I was really glad to see the CR's policing the track. I was extremely glad to see the guy in the B group who asked to be evaluated for the I group get bumped to the curb. He passed me on the inside of a corner in the second session. I was just starting to get my feet wet with the whole track exerience, and that was pretty unsettling. I was starting to wonder if the rules really meant anything. The follow-up meeting on safe passing and following rules was really good to see.

Lou did a great job running the B group. There were quite a few bonehead moves i saw before lunch, but it seemed to calm down alot after. Glad to see you had fun, and hope to see you at one of those future events.

Loudy

I had a blast as well. Mike, were you usually the first guy in B most sessions? If so, I spent most of my day chasing you around the track.

Mikey75702

Loudy;152516 wrote: I had a blast as well. Mike, were you usually the first guy in B most sessions? If so, I spent most of my day chasing you around the track.
After lunch I was. I was also the dummy that laid the bike down in 1 during the 2nd session.:doh:

Loudy

Got, ya. I had a near miss right before you then in that session. I came in way too quick on some slower riders. All in all though, it was a pretty good day!

LOrtega

Control Rider
Mikey75702;152489 wrote: Lou did a great job running the B group. There were quite a few bonehead moves i saw before lunch, but it seemed to calm down alot after. Glad to see you had fun, and hope to see you at one of those future events.
Thanks for the NOD.... Many people think NESBA CR's are all about being track Nazi's and if thats what you want to call it then so be it.

Trust me we dont want to be out there being the track police, we would much rather spend our time helping everyone get their skills up...

But I if we have to tighten down we will... for everyone's saftey and we do follow through and send people home if it gets to that extend..

I think we made all the right moves at lunch and the B group was a great place to be after lunch...

Mikey75702

LOrtega;152551 wrote: Thanks for the NOD.... Many people think NESBA CR's are all about being track Nazi's and if thats what you want to call it then so be it.

Trust me we dont want to be out there being the track police, we would much rather spend our time helping everyone get their skills up...

But I if we have to tighten down we will... for everyone's saftey and we do follow through and send people home if it gets to that extend..

I think we made all the right moves at lunch and the B group was a great place to be after lunch...
No problem, only giving credit where its due.

Also, it was crazy to hear about the guy that got sent home. I have heard quite a bit about orgs that say they will, but this was the first time I actually saw it happen. Congrats nesba on making all of us feel safe proving that OUR safety is #1 in your minds.:cheers: