thanks

gixercrew

hey a big thanks for everyone at barber on sat .. special thanks to wink for showing me some spots i could improve hope i get that bump ... thanks for answering all my questions Dj .. i got a nice pic of you on you 250 right behind me in turn 2

jimgl3

hey Andy, forgive me for pulling from your album, but i just want to point out something here: Shane got taken out in A group, which one would hope wouldn't happen on a track day, but in B group, IMHO, this is WAAAY too close to an a$$ packing for a track day.
picture.php

let me give an example: Saturday I was still getting used to GP shifting. I crammed it down into 2nd thinking i was getting 4th. if someone had been that close one or both of us would have crashed.

gixercrew

jim i was just cruising around on my 1000 getting the tires warmsince my 600 had a mechanical the session after lunch.. this guy just was hanging on my rear tire for a few corners i didnt pass him going into this turn ... i think he was trying to get past me ..besides in the am session i went by someone on the outside and (wink ) control rider told me i should have waited a lil bit more before making that pass but when i told him it was due to the closing speed i had on the person infront of me he understood and just told me to watch myself so i did the rest of the day

jimgl3

i didn't think you passed. i think this person is wanting to pass you. i still think he or she is too close. but that's just me. maybe that's why i'm so slow.

gixercrew

when we got on the gas and i heard the bike was behind me i put my head down and pulled away from him ... but hey if i am going to go racing next yr with wera i might as well get used to it again ..my brother has a pic of us at homestead racing 3 wide in a turn back in the day when i had my honda f2