The Best Thread Ever

Folly1

Back in the old days ( old forum ) some inspired Genius started a thread that introduced the CR's. It included a picture, not always the highlight of the post, and a lot of good information.

We put our trust and lives in the hands of these orange shirt Gods and they deliver.

I would like to know who they are. The thread included riding history, favorite bikes, beer, etc. and made it possible to see them as more complete and interesting people.

Please bring that thread forward and continue it.

Thanks,

Ben.

JGardy_781

Wasn't that some type of interactive PDF that one of the SE directors was developing? I vaguely remember a link out to it, and it was in some stage of development... It was definitely pretty neat.

I'd personally like to see Tibor's (sp?) entirely unedited responses (4-letter word inclusions, please) to whatever questions the interviewer would pose...

/j

barry38

JGardy_781;38498 wrote:

I'd personally like to see Tibor's (sp?) entirely unedited responses (4-letter word inclusions, please) to whatever questions the interviewer would pose...

/j
I just spit lunch on my monitor I was laughing so hard!!!!!!

Folly1

I guess you have a point.

Your probation officer, boy-toy, ex-wife, present wife, IRS auditor, or designated alien spy could look check out this forum and really learn a lot of sh*t.

I know the thread on the old forum was popular among the members and really would like to see it brought forward and continued. That's all.

Ben.

Folly1

Best thread.

Morph;38854 wrote: My name is Sean and I'm a Aries...

That's good news. I thought you were a Gemini and would require two pages; one for each of you! smilie.

Ben.

Mr.DJ

Folly1;38489 wrote: Back in the old days ( old forum ) some inspired Genius started a thread that introduced the CR's. It included a picture, not always the highlight of the post, and a lot of good information.

We put our trust and lives in the hands of these orange shirt Gods and they deliver.

I would like to know who they are. The thread included riding history, favorite bikes, beer, etc. and made it possible to see them as more complete and interesting people.

Please bring that thread forward and continue it.

Thanks,

Ben.
(Air Force Form 1000)
So, I limited the scope to my immediate "area of influence" :)

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?p=40646#post40646

Ben - Thanks for assisting!!!