The Control Riders are holding me back

Ryan95

When I wanted to go "flat out", I started racing. CCS, ASRA, WERA, Etc. Maybe that would be more like the riding you want. No stupid Control Riders, or group structure holding you back. Think about it.

rk97

Ryan95;145325 wrote: When I wanted to go "flat out", I started racing. CCS, ASRA, WERA, Etc. Maybe that would be more like the riding you want. No stupid Control Riders, or group structure holding you back. Think about it.
"you are unqualified. I demand a full refund - plus all my expenses."

greeny

i'm definitely ready for this video to fizzle and die... along with all future "flat-out" references.

eE jeremy

greeny;145340 wrote: i'm definitely ready for this video to fizzle and die... along with all future "flat-out" references.
I'll be posting a negative review of your organization on all the web forums

j_fuggin_t

greeny;145340 wrote: i'm definitely ready for this video to fizzle and die... along with all future "flat-out" references.
is this because the flat out riding caused the engine in your r6 to fail?? maybe if you were not in the fastest group it would not have failed because you wouldn't have been going flat out :D

dbakerpa

Let him go CRs
Flat out, flat out, flat out, sky, ground, sky, ground, pretty red lights flashing, no more flat out

Trent1098S

rk97;145388 wrote: that is how I post: flat-out.
Bullshit. That's how *I* post. Flat out. I type so fast, and my words flow so effortlessly, I deserve my own forum. Because face it, all you other huntin'peckers really cramp my style and you all just slow me down. I only pause from time to time, to let the forums refresh, because otherwise your inferior computing equipment would catch fire trying to keep up.

Bucky Badger

Trent1098S;145425 wrote: Bullshit. That's how *I* post. Flat out. I type so fast, and my words flow so effortlessly, I deserve my own forum. Because face it, all you other huntin'peckers really cramp my style and you all just slow me down. I only pause from time to time, to let the forums refresh, because otherwise your inferior computing equipment would catch fire trying to keep up.
No greater truth has been written in this thread :agree: :D

couldn't resist Trent :popcorn: